Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > JimmyLeggett
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

civil war battlefield tour

I enjoyed reading your post and if interested in a Civil War FREE online book about the 6th New Hampshire Volunteer Infantry my GGrandfather fought with. The Book shows over a thousand names in the back by unit and list. Enlisted in Keene, NH, and discharged in Ohio. The book was used as official records of the battles, man, Officers and with much detail. Enjoy

[URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_New_Hampshire_Volunteer_Infantry"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_New_Hampshire_Volunteer_Infantry[/URL]
  2. Old Comment

Texas Drivers license for motor homes

This is my first post, but want to thank all those who contributed to various blogs on the Texas Class A license. The information received was extremely useful. After speaking with DPS clerks in two offices and finding a lack of knowledge or desire to find the information, I ended up in the Gatesville Driver's License Office. No waiting and a clerk familiar with the requirements for Class A non-commercial license issuance were the high points. If you're in the Central Texas area, it is worth your time to try this office.
    Updated 05-08-2013 at 10:05 PM by cmilestx1
  3. Old Comment

Hope you had a good trip. I am a volunteer at Manassas National Battlefield Park. Bull Run Park is a reasonable place to camp.
  4. Old Comment

I just love anything to do with the U.S. Civil War.

My mother was born and raised in Charleston S.C. where the first shots of the war began. If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend you visit Fort Sumter in Charleston, the first battlefield of the Civil War.

Loved your Blog and photos too!
  5. Old Comment

off to work I go

We camped in Memphis right on the river at Tom Sawyer's and watched as huge barges made a wide turn, so close to our camp bank. I thought sure they would hit, or run aground. You do an amazing job, against a overpowering force. Thanks.
  6. Old Comment

off to work I go

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DriVer View Comment
    Good for you! Sounds like a great outcome! The heath part ... the work part ... not so much!
    The work part isn't bad. Driving a towboat pushing barges on the miss and ohio rivers mostly. Its whatever schedule I wish to work, and the pay is outstanding. This time of the year trip pilots are in high demand. My first trip out will only be 20 days, that will keep my tax bill down. after 1 Jan will start the clock again.
  7. Old Comment

off to work I go

Good for you! Sounds like a great outcome! The heath part ... the work part ... not so much!
  8. Old Comment

taking a break

Wow... That’s a nice idea to relief from our daily workout. Nice post. Post more experiences related to this outing.

web design
  9. Old Comment

On the road again, finally

It is the brother of the DW and he has returned to New Zealand is going to therapy there.
    Thank you for asking.
  10. Old Comment

On the road again, finally

How is his sister now?

vitamin D

11. Old Comment

If your registered outside Texas, I would surmise that if your legal in your state, then you are certainly good to go in texas
  12. Old Comment

Is this TX class B license required if your vehicle is registered outside of TX? If so, I wonder how many have these class B licenses?
  13. Old Comment

life on the ranch

Ranch life is untrammeled by social conventionality and is not burdened by business cares, but is an easy, natural life that is free from all kinds of pressure.

keynote speakers australia
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by