Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > dieselbeaver
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

Poor Parts Customer Service at *amping *orld

Don't even get me started on *amping *orld. It started the day the salesperson called and wanted to know where I was for the walk through. I said I was on the way but was not aware I needed to be there at a certain time. He indicated he had it set for 8:00 am and had text that to me. I and my navigator looked and no text. When I arrived, I asked to see the text he sent me. He didn't have time. He had to leave and tend to his sick wife. They hurried run through the walk through and at conclusion, have a list of things they need to fix at a later point. May I mention, they unit had been there and you would think all the needed repairs would have been made. I go to the local campground to spend the night and make my own list of other things that need to me done. I am informed they are chasis items and they do not do chasis work (simple USB port just like in the coach area). Keep in mind I am driving 100 miles one way to bring it back. Two more trips and we think we have worked out the kinks so we order the tow bar parts, etc. to be installed for $3,500.00. Was told I was scheduled for a Monday morning. I call to verify a few days ahead of time and my contact is off that day and I am not on a schedule and the parts are not in. The new guy got me on the schedule and the parts made it. Now I am hooked up and headed home pulling my jeep. People are waving for me to pull over and I do. The tires were towed in on my jeep and being pulled down the highway smoking and burning up. Unhook, go back to CW. They reattach and all is fine. I never heard what the issue was. While there, I mentioned a problem with the ref on gas. Was told I had to make another appt. at their other service center. Another 100 miles each way. I have put more miles going back and forth to the dealership than I have traveling. I chose the big dealership rather than a small one in town thinking I would get better service on the road. Guess what?????
  2. Old Comment

Poor Parts Customer Service at *amping *orld

Well good luck, and may God bless!
    Trooperx 233
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by