Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from Rowdy2022

Newbie to Rving

Posted Today at 01:49 PM by Rowdy2022
I am going to be a Newbie to RVing. I have no clue about this and would appreciate any information that can be given. I haven't decided if I am going to tow with a truck or SUV yet. Going to go look at some campers tomorrow and get a feel about what kind of floor plan I want. Also, is a full size fridge better? I have so many questions and don't want to come across as ignorant but I am. I am looking at maybe a 21 ft travel trailer. I don't know how to back a trailer so guess will have to learn....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Rwbrown3

How I got into Class A ownership

Posted 03-23-2021 at 06:57 PM by Rwbrown3
My wife and I moved from Arizona to Alaska as school teachers. When we left Az back in 2013 we went to Alaska in a 1980 Jeep CJ5 pulling a homebuilt harbor freight trailer with everything we owned.
We made the trip from Alaska to Arizona in that jeep every summer for our first 5 years of living up here. It was rough, we didn't even have a real tent but more of a screened in tent with a rain fly. Our sleeping bag which we had custom made was the biggest item we had in our little trailer....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 258 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by