Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

Storms over... For now 😬

Posted 01-24-2023 at 10:47 PM by Misjudg
Well... I made it so far. I fear I have significant water damage. My windowindows I thought were leaking... Well yes they were, but not like I thought. The roof had a leak and it wasn't obvious. I saw nothing from the inside. It leaked in between the walls and that's where the water was coming from. I tarped the roof best I could without blowing away ( that would be me blowing away) and now I have it off to air it out hopefully it'll dry somewhat. But I have a feeling that it's going to take more...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

In addition...

Posted 06-23-2022 at 01:20 AM by Misjudg
I would just like to say that I was told that this RV was fine everything was great in my defense and I actually believed him and I shouldn't have I should have known better but so I came into this thinking everything was okay but within a matter of hours I was realizing like really nothing works it turns on and off and that's about it but nothing works I felt like he was just rushing and just you know trying to just be done with it and not help me anymore if I hadn't had surgery and been so out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 330 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by