Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from HarryStone

First "disaster" in the RV

Posted 10-29-2022 at 08:54 PM by HarryStone
Ok, not so much a disaster, but it's the first time we had to stop a trip because of an issue. We were on the road home from Ca. for my mom's memorial service, and got to Albuquerque at about 2 PM. and the Tire Minder system alarmed to a tire that was losing pressure. I pulled over on interstate 40, right in the middle of downtown Albq, at the start of the off ramp for Carlisle Blvd. After I got stopped, the pressure went from 40 to zero in about 30 seconds. Called Progressive roadside assistance,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 228 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

I'm such a ding dong

Posted 04-01-2022 at 03:21 AM by Misjudg

I learned the hard way...
Yesterday was a long day. After work all week wanted to do is run to store and go do laundry. Get to store, everything is cool. Walk out about 30 min later and....I noticed my headlights were on and looking pretty dim. . Oh no. Yes dead battery. Thew a mini temper tantrum. I've never done this in my 53 yrs on the planet. 3 hours and $185 later.....my laundry didn't get done. Im doing my best not to swear... I think...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 300 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
  1. There are no recent entries to display.
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by