Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from mike59901

Newbies still

Posted Today at 04:27 PM by mike59901
We have yet to go on any real trips in our class A RV. We just bought a 2005 Fiesta workhorse a couple of months ago and living in Montana, it has been a bit cold to do much yet.

My wife will be retiring the end of June this year and we are looking forward to doing something, even if we don't know what yet. We usually do dry camping with our old class C, but when it quit working right we had the chance to buy this one which has only 2500 miles on it and is like new.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

Well just when you think.....

Posted 07-25-2021 at 09:37 PM by Misjudg
Okay first of all I ordered my RV propane stuff and they came I was all excited to install it but they get the hose has the wrong connection so I have to order adapter so that's on hold and my slide out..
Okay so I got everything ready got everything out of the way it's all excited my brother sent me pictures of it working and I go and I go to turn the key for the slide out and the key just spins around it won't turn either way and then I hit enter out and there's absolutely nothing so am...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 242 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
    mike59901 Today
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by