Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from MEWright

Better late than never Spring Break 2021 review

Posted 10-05-2021 at 08:58 AM by MEWright
I wrote this on the trip but never posted, hope you enjoy it..

Spring Break 2021 Trip to Dauphin Island

Normally I like to daily blog updates but this time I was busy and worked on it each night but will post as 1 long story. I hope you enjoy our trip.

BOOKING THE TRIP
This was the most bizarre year due to covid and travel restrictions, but we were determined to get out and have a 2021 spring break get away. We left early on 3/13/2021 for our...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 179 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Rwbrown3

Edmonton AB Freightliner

Posted 03-25-2021 at 05:44 PM by Rwbrown3
About an hour west of Edmonton the trip took a turn for the worse. While driving the high temp light came on and an alarm sounded, I pulled off the highway, turned off the coach and walked to the back of the coach. I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary and there wasn't any smoke. My wife immediately called roadside assistance, fortunately we bought that with the coach. I pulled up the floor to look at the motor and saw a shredded serpentine belt. After a couple of hours a huge tractor with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 380 Comments 1 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
    MEWright 10-05-2021
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by