Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

Storms over... For now 😬

Posted 01-24-2023 at 10:47 PM by Misjudg
Well... I made it so far. I fear I have significant water damage. My windowindows I thought were leaking... Well yes they were, but not like I thought. The roof had a leak and it wasn't obvious. I saw nothing from the inside. It leaked in between the walls and that's where the water was coming from. I tarped the roof best I could without blowing away ( that would be me blowing away) and now I have it off to air it out hopefully it'll dry somewhat. But I have a feeling that it's going to take more...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 62 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Misjudg

🎶🎵 Stormy weather 🎵🎶

Posted 01-10-2023 at 04:15 AM by Misjudg

Well heck... It's storming here in Cali. Lost my vent in bathroom (blew off). Roof now peeling. I got the stuff to fix it temporarily but the rain and more importantly the wind. Try first thing in morning. That's got me worried. The damage the water will do. When it rains it pours ..
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 94 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
    Misjudg 01-24-2023
    Misjudg 01-10-2023
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by