Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Blogs from the Members of iRV2 Forums
Featured blog entry from TexasJeff

Wrapping it up

Posted 05-06-2021 at 09:15 AM by TexasJeff
So, it's been about 6 or 7 months since taking delivery of our new 2021 Forester LE motorhome sold to us by RV Wholesalers and it's now time to close out the buying experience blog.

Where we left off:

Back in October we had punch list items that we asked RV Wholesalers to submit for us. The terms of purchase were that we would find a RV repair shop to do the work and then submit the repair costs to RV Wholesalers who would, in turn, submit to Forest River. The caveat...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 328 Comments 1 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Rwbrown3

No power steering.

Posted 04-25-2021 at 10:42 PM by Rwbrown3
So when I bought our new to us 2007 Damon Tuscany 4076 I noticed the steering wheel was hard to turn at a stop, the instant the wheels started rolling the coach could be turned. I thought that was just normal, I'd never driven a CP coach before. This spring when I brought the coach of a deep winter slumber the coach had lost all power steering. I was almost pulling my arms out of their sockets trying to turn the steering wheel. Three weekends ago I received my TRW power steering pump. Less than...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 214 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
  1. There are no recent entries to display.
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...