Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old

Yes, I have been absent from the Blog scene

Posted 04-23-2019 at 04:45 AM by michealwhela
Updated 04-23-2019 at 04:49 AM by michealwhela
Tags tiffin, travel

For those that have been following my musings and rantings I thank you and I apologize for my absence. It started innocent enough. One of our winter snowbird trips had very poor internet connection. After a month of connections so poor I could not get email except for going to Mcdonalds or the library I got out of the habit. My regular blog Whelans on the road | Blog | RV Travel | Snowbirds | Motorhome had an off line ability and I focused on that. My bad... Anyway I am back and hope to stay...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Breeze at Barton City.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	527  
Views 1073 Comments 1 michealwhela is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Winter Blues or Winter Do's??

Posted 12-05-2014 at 06:01 PM by michealwhela
Tags plans, travel, trips

I find myself sitting in front of the fireplace, feet up and considering the status of my favorite adult beverage. We recently experience a warm up. The outside temperature went all the way to 29 degrees and is supposed to hit 35 by this weekend. First thought, go get Winnie out for the weekend! Reality hits this is temporary, very temporary by Monday the snow is supposed to return and temperatures are supposed to head for the basement again. Getting Winnie out is a bad idea.

Views 1500 Comments 0 michealwhela is offline Edit Tags
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by