Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
After reading; please use the "Rate This Entry" link at the top of the page (stars) to score the Blog you just read.

I also would welcome very much the favor of a "Comment."

Thank you.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Ultrapower Allison 1000 Grade Brake (UAGB) Installation 101

Posted 05-15-2011 at 11:18 AM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 07-23-2011 at 06:33 AM by DriVer

I wrote this piece in 2009 however I wanted to place a copy here since it's falling deep in the threads in it's original location. I hope it'll provide some value to you if you own a 2001 to 2004 Workhorse with an Allison transmission.

Ultrapower Allison 1000 Grade Brake (UAGB) Installation 101

A couple of days ago I was interrupted from my daily activity, posting here, as the door bell sounded. Roxy took off across the house barking as loudly and repetitively as possible...
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8093 Comments 7 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Bosch 51101-C Brake Caliper Recall - Done !

Posted 09-09-2010 at 08:28 PM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 10-23-2010 at 04:17 PM by DriVer

I found out through the grapevine that my service center was about to receive a number of the new Bosch Brake Calipers, so I called them and made an appointment. Wanting to clear the campaign early, Larry gave me the first available spot he had for Wednesday morning at 08:00.

Wednesday morning came not all too quickly but here we are. The motorhome was all ready to go and with crank of the starter the engine fired up and we were on the road to Myrtle Beach. I turned the radio on and...
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10212 Comments 9 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Navistar and Workhorse Display 3 Chassis Products, MaxxForce 7 Featured

Posted 12-17-2009 at 12:17 PM by DriVer (Welcome To My Blog!)
Updated 01-03-2010 at 09:03 AM by DriVer

Workhorse Display 2010 RVIA Exposition

While attending the 2010 RVIA exposition one of the displays that I did not want to miss was the Workhorse exhibit in Booth 3308. In the display were many familiar faces including Bill Walmsley, Alan Stegich and others. The exhibit shares space with a Navistar DURAStar cab and chassis and I was able to speak with the Navistar representative Michael Satlak...
Moderator Emeritus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17032 Comments 4 DriVer is offline Edit Tags
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by