Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2019, 06:30 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Adventurer 27N

I am interested in your thoughts on this coach? Anything I should know about it?
pequeajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-22-2019, 07:00 PM   #2

We bought a new 2019 Adventurer 27N last month and we really like it so far. It's our first MH so I can't compare it to much. I will say that I didn't like getting pushed around on the freeway so it's at the dealer right now getting a steering stabilizer and rear track bar installed. It had a few other minor cosmetic issues, but the dealer is taking care of those too.

Did you have any specific questions?
Vacheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:35 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
You should consider getting the 50 Amp / 2 AC option. It's difficult to keep the 27N cool and comfortable in very hot and humid weather with the default 30 Amp / 1 AC configuration.

You'll have minor issues, you'll be a lot less frustrated if you have some handyperson skills and are able to fix them yourself rather than driving back and forth to a dealer and sitting in a dealer waiting room while they fix them for you. One minor issue common is having sealant squeezing out of exterior joints that does not get cleaned off the outside of the RV. Sometimes, just sealant on exterior surfaces that no one cleaned up at the factory or the dealership.

You might be able to do your Pre Delivery Inspection one day and pick up the coach close of business the next day and have those issues, in particular the sealant issues, fixed by your dealer before closing. Take some blue masking tape with you to the PDI and mark all the problems you want the dealer to clean up with squares of the blue tape.

You'll find that the dash AC will work best when set to max AC so that it is cooling air from inside the RV and not air from underneath the front cap, in particular when the coach is stopped or being driven very slowly, the air in front behind the cap heats up very quickly when the coach is not moving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 01:49 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
I have the older 27n, when it was named Sunstar, but from what I can tell they are identical to the Adventure.

We love it, and everytime we look at upgrading, we don't find anything we like more. If the floor plan and the size work for you, go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

We have about 35,000 miles on it, including a cross-country trip of several months, and it has performed very well!

Best of luck.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:51 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I always wondered why Winnebago had multiple brands like GM with Chevy, Buick, etc...
pequeajim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, vent