Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Another good Deal - Koni Shocks for $119 shipping included!

I ordered some of those $2 wiper blades so I just wanted to toss out another good deal to everyone I found for Koni shocks and I've scoured the web. For my Freightliner chassis they were $119 each shipping included! They took all of 4 days to show up at my doorstep. They have excellent support and answered my questions. I was still in the browsing mode when I found these but the price was too good to pass up. Having them installed next week at Camp Freightliner along with a few other updates. Road trip!!

Autoplicity.com | Discount Performance and OEM Auto Parts, 100% In Stock
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2014, 05:42 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
need more info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelm130 View Post
I ordered some of those $2 wiper blades so I just wanted to toss out another good deal to everyone I found for Koni shocks and I've scoured the web. For my Freightliner chassis they were $119 each shipping included! They took all of 4 days to show up at my doorstep. They have excellent support and answered my questions. I was still in the browsing mode when I found these but the price was too good to pass up. Having them installed next week at Camp Freightliner along with a few other updates. Road trip!!

Hey Ben,
I looked all over that link and never found any Koni shocks for $119. Exactly what model did you find and how did you find it????
Old 03-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Not sure how I stumbled across it but it might help if you had your part number first. I think i just put it in their search box. Some websites are hard to drill down into for some reason but a search will find it.

Mine where the Koni 8805-1020 and 8805-1022

This is how they had it listed as their part number:

Koni 8805 Series Shock Absorber
SKU: KON-88051022

You can try here to find the part number:

Shock Absorbers, Shocks, Springs, Automotive Suspension, Struts, SHOX.com

or here:

https://www.brazelsrv.com/
Old 03-05-2014, 02:50 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I just now went to their site and type in Koni in the search box which returned almost 500 items, I then went to the categories and checked the shock absorbers/Struts box and it narrowed it down to 8 items. Mine where listed there and others that were more expensive. So probably not every model is not going to be that price but the ones I have should fit a wide range of years on the Freightliner XC chassis.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #5

Order 4 this morning at $109 and free shipping. Just got an email canceling my order. Said they couldn't supply them. Disappointing, cant beat that price.
Flick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
koni, shocks