Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-24-2013, 11:02 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
COLORADO RV Repair UPDATE

Last October I took my coach to RV America in Loveland, CO. I told them NO HURRY, here's my wish list/complaints.

I believe the list was something along the lines of 35 mostly minor issues. I became worried SICK after Char bought her unit and their poor service she reported.

Of course the day I took the coach to them I encountered "Jim" who was truly having a bad hair day. The Texas couple behind me overheard him talking to me and had followed me outside. They told me I handled him much better than they would have.

We had a ROCKY start... and it did not take long for the Service Manager to grab ahold of my work order and "babysit" it if you will.

Today I am happy to tell all RV owners the following:

RV America has been WONDERFUL in terms of their workmanship they have preformed on my Winnie.

Marty the Service Manger, Ryan the Technician and Miss Jammie the service writer (she took over from Jim) have all been SUPER WONDERFUL.

I've spend a wee bit over $10K at RV America. I had a satellite system installed. I had issues with the dash heat/AC. I had wacky tank readings, I had them winterize it. I had several things tended to.

I had them install the Blue OX so I can have my beloved Suburban follow me around. I also had them remove the combo washer/dryer unit and replace it with a stackable energy efficient washer and dryer. This meant they had to modify the cabinet.

They will de-winterize next week for me as well. Today, I went out to pickup the coach and the suburban which I dropped off this morning. I missed the tech by 1 minute. We passed each other at the stop sign.

I continued as I needed to get the coach since I have an appointment in the morning to take it for the emission check. Marty comes out and another tech to show us how to disconnect. BECAUSE I have a 4WD toad, Marty calls Ryan to double check if the vehicle is tow ready.

It was, but Marty thought it would be much better if I would leave the coach and just take the suburban home and come back in the morning so Ryan could be there and go over the hooking and unhooking and the brakes system. He really showed me he cared for the safety of my suburban and coach.

Now, you all should know the plan was for me to take my coach and suburban home and bring it back next week to de-winterize it, I had not YET paid the bill which is about $7K.

Over Easter I took the coach home to polish it, and took it back the following week. Marty gave me the keys and told me he would have Jammie call me for my credit card number later.

NOT TOO MANY PLACES WILL LET A CUSTOMER LEAVE THEIR SHOP OWING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

Oh, and that cabinet modification looks BEAUTIFUL. Ryan custom made it and hand stained and finished so the wood all matched.

Will I take my coach back to RV America? YOU BET.
Do I recommend RV America of Loveland CO? YOU BET.

Now this is of course the SERVICE DEPARTMENT. I love them, they have a heart and they care. They are honest, and they have explained to me each and everything.

I give them 10 Gold Stars. If you are ever in need and in this area, ask for Jammie and or Marty and tell them Kay recommended them. They will take excellent care of you and your coach.

And, they have no idea I was going to write or post anything.

So, I am a happy customer.

RV America of Loveland Colorado gets my vote. I will use them again.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2013, 03:21 AM   #2
Community Administrator

Thanks for the update. It's nice when good things happen at an RV service facility. You may want to post this in
http://www.rvservicereviews.com/Index.asp

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair