Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Fuse box info under dash 2001Winnebago adventurer v32

Under my dash I have a fuse box that is listed 1-30 or so...where can I find a list of what each fuse is for....I am trying to find dash radio speaker fuse....radio comes on but no sound....also some fuses were replaced with smaller ones while out on road, now want to put original size back in, but do not remember which ones it was...ugh...
Late arrival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:23 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Ditto for me - 2001 Winnebago Brave 30W on a Workhorse chassis.
fredtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:01 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Yep mine workhorse also....but can't find what those darn fuses go to...looking for fuse to radio speakers...
Old 08-16-2015, 09:38 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

The chassis owner's manual is the best source. The workhorse ones are probably difficult to find on line. Ford maybe not so bad. Our 2004 workhorse had the chassis manual and it listed the ones under the hood and under the dash. Our current 2012 Ford manual is the same way. Good luck
Old 08-17-2015, 05:20 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

My 2004 W22 has a label on the backside of the cover.
Hope this helps.

Old 08-17-2015, 05:25 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Here's a better shot that's easier to read the labels.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:11 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

There is no fuse for the Radio SPEAKERS.. HOWEVER there may be one for another device (Amplifier) and since this is a BODY BUILDER add-on there is no diagram from Workhorse or Intelletec that will show it,, You going to have to call Thor.

BUT.. First a question? On my Damon Intruder I have a very nice HOME THEATER (Pioneer 5.1 Surround sound) system that is great.. I use it and love it for things like Celtic Woman specials on PBS. But the speakers are shared with the dash radio.... When I'm driving a relay which in my case is on the firewall to the near far left (Driver's side) left of the brake pedal and more or less behind the parking brake and above the Convience Fuse Panel (the one that's there) does the switching.

This is a box with a row of RCA type cables (Audio or A/V) plugged into it.

JUST above the row of RCA cables are TWO Molex plugs. these are milky white multi-prong things.. Well the one on the left was good and solid. But when I pressed on the one on the right... There was a fairly loud CLICK as the latches snapped home and .... The dash radio has worked 100% ever since.

I can tell you this problem saved me the cost of a few haircuts.. (You don't need to get it cut when you've pulled it all out).
Old 08-18-2015, 09:25 AM   #8
Winnebago Owner

On mine, there is a switch in the passenger overhead cabinet that switches between the radio and the tv for the speakers on the surround sound system. If your speakers are working with the tv, then the switch needs to be moved to radio for the sound to the speakers to come from the radio.
Old 08-18-2015, 07:02 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!! Found not only fuse diagram in workhorse chassis manual, but speaker problem was they were turned to TV in upper box thanks to grandkids...gotta love me....THANK YOU ALL problem fixed
Old 08-19-2015, 07:59 AM   #10
Winnebago Owner

It is great isn't it?.
Have safe & fun travels.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:27 AM   #11
Winnebago Watcher

Any chance you could share your fuse diagram?
fredtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:00 AM   #12
Winnebago Camper

Fusr diagram 2001 winnie adventurer workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoo View Post
Any chance you could share your fuse diagram?
Will be glad to when i can get back to mh at lake...sorry been off awhile without mh...

Tags
dash, fuse, fuse box, vent, winnebago