Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2021, 06:07 PM   #1

Hello

We're new to motorhome life. Our plans are to finish paying off some debt over the next year or two and travel full time. My wife Jolene and I just purchased an older home with low miles and are starting with some adventures until that plan comes together.

I'm hoping to find some resources in joining this site. I'm looking for a few parts that would help get "Beatrice Stark" in better shape than she already is. Beatrice is the name we gave her meaning "bringer of joy" and Stark meaning "strong".

So my first question is anyone know a good place to buy parts for an old Winnebago?
J n J Sheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2021, 06:23 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Welcome to the forum.

You are joining a good group of folks here with good information to share. Read the various threads here and ask questions as they come up or add information if you can.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:17 PM   #3
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Welcome to iRV2

Glad to have you onboard.
Old 04-04-2021, 08:49 PM   #4

MH chassis parts are not normally made by the chassis mfgr. except the frame. Parts are truck parts, available at most HDT repair shops. Usually the parts manager can look at an old part that has a number and sell you a match.

Appliance parts are specific to the appliance mostly.

Coach construction is specific, RV furniture is mostly the same brands industry-wide.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 08:55 PM   #5

Ask away, the sole purpose of this website is to help each other with RVing life.

Since your signature did not display here it is for the benefit of others: 1998 Winnebago Itasca Sunflyer 36 foot. V10 Ford

The frame and suspension are all Ford parts, as is the entire drivetrain. Appliances are parts specific.

Return to your signature and check the display my signature box.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J n J Sheets View Post
We're new to motorhome life. Our plans are to finish paying off some debt over the next year or two and travel full time. My wife Jolene and I just purchased an older home with low miles and are starting with some adventures until that plan comes together.

I'm hoping to find some resources in joining this site. I'm looking for a few parts that would help get "Beatrice Stark" in better shape than she already is. Beatrice is the name we gave her meaning "bringer of joy" and Stark meaning "strong".

So my first question is anyone know a good place to buy parts for an old Winnebago?
Yeah,
Like Ray indicated, you need to put a signature down at the bottom of your post(s) that would have your make/model/year/chassis/engine/trans etc so that when you ask questions, we all know what you have and might be able to give more accurate answers knowing what we're dealing with.
Scott
FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:34 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Mobility RV
(800) 933-7742
They service all Winnebago units.

Also, if you know what you're looking for, you can do an internet search (eBay, Amazon, etc.) and look for different suppliers of your item.

This Forum is an excellent source for finding parts, service, advice, 'How to' info.

Welcome and have a Blessed Journey.
winnie32v is offline   Reply With Quote