Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #1

Just purchased a slightly used 2014 Adventurer 32H

I've been researching a replacement motor home and have kept my focus pretty much on Winnebago products, Class A and C gas mostly. I finally found a slightly used 2014 Adventurer 32H with 4500 miles at a price I could not turn down. I purchased the unit from La Mesa RV in Tucson but will travel to Ft Myers FL in a couple of weeks to pick it up. Then a 2100 mile drive back home.

I've been away from irv2.com for several years, but thought I would re-introduce myself. I've had the AZ IRV2 license for my various RVs since about 2002 and also have IRVTOO for the toad.

When researching various Winnebago motor homes on irv2.com, the 32H owner's were very positive about their experiences. Hope that goes for me too.

Details can be seen at 32H Adventurer
Ken Lenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-30-2015, 03:05 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Lenger View Post
I've been researching a replacement motor home and have kept my focus pretty much on Winnebago products, Class A and C gas mostly. I finally found a slightly used 2014 Adventurer 32H with 4500 miles at a price I could not turn down. I purchased the unit from La Mesa RV in Tucson but will travel to Ft Myers FL in a couple of weeks to pick it up. Then a 2100 mile drive back home.

I've been away from irv2.com for several years, but thought I would re-introduce myself. I've had the AZ IRV2 license for my various RVs since about 2002 and also have IRVTOO for the toad.

When researching various Winnebago motor homes on irv2.com, the 32H owner's were very positive about their experiences. Hope that goes for me too.

Details can be seen at 32H Adventurer
I noticed the pictures of the "stock" Adventurer are for a 38Q. At first I got excited when I thought the entry door had been moved forward for 2014. Unfortunately when I went to the online brochure the only Adventurer with the door behind the passengers seat is the 38Q.

In any case I'm sure you're going to like your new 32H. We have about 25,000 miles on our 2013.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:58 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Hi,

You just purchased a great motor home. I have a 2014 Adventurer 35P and love it, however prior to it I had a 2004 Adventurer 33' which has the same floor plan. The Ford Chassis will take a little getting used to but it performs well and you will like the tow/haul feature on the tranny. It does make more noise than my Workhorse made when you accelerate hard.

By looking at the picture you have the same color my 35 footer is. I like the full body paint and don't have to worry about decals anymore. After you get it home put a nice coat of Protect-All on it and get ready to enjoy come great camping.

Enjoy!!!!

: dance:
Tom-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 01:05 PM   #4

Thanks for the comments. I'll know if I like it by the time I make the 2100 mile trip home.

We really loved the 35P and felt that it was a "no compromise" floor plan for us, but came at a higher price than we wanted to spend. The 32H has most all the features of the 35P in about 3' less length and $20K less money. We also loose the option for the washer-dryer.
Ken Lenger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, purchase, vent