Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

King Size Sheets For 38Q

Looks like I'm about to be an owner of a new Suncruiser 38Q with the incline/recline King size bed. The floor plan says the bed is 72 X 80. I'd like to have a set of sheets when we pick it up. We've always had a queen in our RV. I'm guessing I need a sheet set with the fitted sheet 72 X 80. Seems the sheets are sold to fit different thickness'. I've seen them for 6" mattresses, 12", 16" and more. Could somebody that has this King Size mattress uncomplicate this purhase for me? This is probably just the beginning of my stupid questions. Thanks Bob
Floridakamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Took a chance and ordered some 72 x 80 up to 16" sheets on Amazon. They at least ought to get us started.
Old 08-07-2016, 05:11 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

They will work, but you will have room to spare. The bed is not king size, but I'm not sure queen size will fit.
soricobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:48 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

ran across this web site while surfing another. i like the fact it has fitted top sheets also. might help you out.
Bed Skirts | Baby Bedding | Crib Sheets | RV Bedding | RV Mattresses

patrick
pjciii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:46 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

So you picked the Q,,, I'm sure you will like it. We just got the king size stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond and it fits fine. Haven't taken any actual measurements on the bed, but it is WAY bigger than our queen size at home. Oh,,, and they probably won't tell you this but you should always drain the air from the mattress before you fold it up to travel, and the bed has to be completely folded for the slide to work.
Peteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:40 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteyboy View Post
Oh,,, and they probably won't tell you this but you should always drain the air from the mattress before you fold it up to travel, and the bed has to be completely folded for the slide to work.
No, they didn't mention that. Sounds a like a bit of PIA. Thanks for the heads up. The sheets I ordered will be here Tuesday, so that'll get us started. Reading everything I can about the 38Q.
Old 08-07-2016, 05:51 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Thanks for the info on sheets, guys! Useful for just in case I decide to switch to sheets and blankets. Currently, I use a queen size Travasak with its own fitted sheets.