Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #1

I don't get anything when I depress any of the holding tank buttons or the LP button at the one place panel.They just quit working. No lights come on. I looked for a triped breaker or fuse but do not see any that are abnormal. Any ideas?

2005 35U Adventure.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #2

I don't get anything when I depress any of the holding tank buttons or the LP button at the one place panel.They just quit working. No lights come on. I looked for a triped breaker or fuse but do not see any that are abnormal. Any ideas?

2005 35U Adventure.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:46 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
If you have power in the rest of the coach so you're sure you havn't hit the battery disconnect switch, then I'd remove the one place panel and check the connections behind it to see if any are loose.

Download the following One Place Wiring Diagram for your rig and you will see the pinouts for the connector powering the display panel. Check the appropriate labeld pins for power and ground.

In the event that your panel should indeed be defective and not covered by warranty, consider replacing it with one of the digital display panels.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:01 AM   #4

Thanks Joe-K for the info and link. I don't see any fuse on the wiring diagram. Surely it is fused someplace. Does someone know of an inline fuse or something? I'll be going down to Truman lake where I keep my RV this weekend.
Thanks,
Charlie
Old 09-02-2006, 05:50 AM   #5

Joe-k
I check at the panel and I have both +12v and ground entering the circuit board. Didn't see any loose connections. I suspect the circuit board has a bad component however I see the ground is multipled from each tank on the drawing. I wonder if the ground is broken someplace. Problem is it is all in the wire harnasa going down the rail. Also I don't see the gray and Black water tank or sensors. Hard to get to. Any more ideas? Also do you have ording info for the circuit board you suggested.
Thanks,
Rigrunner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe-K:
If you have power in the rest of the coach so you're sure you havn't hit the battery disconnect switch, then I'd remove the one place panel and check the connections behind it to see if any are loose.

Download the following One Place Wiring Diagram for your rig and you will see the pinouts for the connector powering the display panel. Check the appropriate labeld pins for power and ground.

In the event that your panel should indeed be defective and not covered by warranty, consider replacing it with one of the digital display panels. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 09-02-2006, 10:30 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
If you've measured and found both power and ground at the circuit board and still no lights at all on it, it sounds like a board problem. I would think that a problem with the sensors would show as inaccurate levels being displayed. It's been a while since I messed with my display panel as I use the See Level digital tank monitor system now.

Below is the link for a thread where I installed the digital system if you can't get yours and decide to upgrade the panel. Ours is installed in a Journey, but there's another guy on the forum who's installed his in a 35U like yours.

See Level Display in Winnebago