Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

I have completed this project and have a few photos. The new TV is a SONY 32". I need some help on how to post the photos. Thanks
Oh-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I have completed this project and have a few photos. The new TV is a SONY 32". I need some help on how to post the photos. Thanks
Old 12-12-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I am very interested in seeing your pics as I have purchased the same TV as you (I think) so would like to see what you have done to accommodate the TV. If you look at the top of the forum page you will see a link to Photos. You will need to upload your photos here and then you need to reference the URL for your pics in your message. There are instructions on how to format the reference in the main Forum under Forum Website Technical Support.
Good Luck I am looking forward to your pics.
Frank O.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #4

Oh, I'd like to see your pics too.

If you have a hosting site for your pictures, you can use the URL that's assigned to the picture you wish to post by using the "IMG" tags put the URL into the blank provided by the image button.

If you don't have a hosting site, Photobucket is a good one to use. It's free, user friendly, and has good storage capacity.

If you'd like me to walk you through it, let me know.
amanda_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I am sorry I have tried but the photos come back as exceeding the allowable space. The change out went a lot easier than posting the photos !
Old 12-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Oh-One,
You have a PM. I am so interested in your upgrade I need to see your pics. Maybe you can email them as attachements,
Thanks -- Frank
Old 12-14-2007, 03:21 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Oh-One, I sent a PM with email address. I am interested in replacing the TV too.

Thanks,

2002 Brave 34D
JnGOnTheGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:10 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

Oh-One try this LINK for posting pics.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:15 AM   #9
Winnebago Owner

Oh-one:
If your pics are too large, they need some compression. If you like, email them to me and then I can compress them so they can be posted.
Frank O.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:19 AM   #10
Winnebago Master

Down size to 600x400 find this size will be accepted.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #11
Winnebago Owner

Since I also have a 03 Horizon, I, along with a lot of folkswould like to see the photos so getting them on the forum will be a big help
Navy Flier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #12
Winnebago Owner

Well Oh-one sent me his pictures and I was able to upload them. This will be my attempt to post them -- 14 pictures.:
Also Oh-one sent me some additional info about the project so thought I would include that here to add to the wonderful job he did.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The removal of the old TV was hampered by the hidden Gorilla Glue that Winne. used to stop the squeaking of the old RCA that was such a problem for them. The 2x4 frame is a simple approach to holding up the new TV , but it works and is easy to build. I found the steel 1in bars at Lowe's for $15 ea. I cut them to the right length an attached them to the wood with large wood screws. The steel bars have felt stickey pads on them to avoid squeaks and rattles. The bottom of the steel box in the MH is covered with a noise reducing foam. I also installed a protective plug strip in the steel cabinet to plug everything into for 120v. The new TV must not hit the old frame at the bottom or it will put strain on the TV plastic frame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 12-19-2007, 05:28 PM   #13
Winnebago Camper

Looks familiar. I helped my buddy remove his dead RCA from his '04 Brave. He put in two CRT replacements at great expense (first one turned out to have poor sound), because he didn't see how to fit a flat screen TV into the curved bezel. Turns out, the replacements didn't fit that well either because Winne used a peculiar RCA model with an extremely curved tube and case.