Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #1

Would anyone have knowledge of what the firestone part# is on this airbag. all jetco would do was give me there part#.I would loke to purchase this locally if i can. any help here would be appreciated.thanks in advance.
tnt3616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #2

Would anyone have knowledge of what the firestone part# is on this airbag. all jetco would do was give me there part#.I would loke to purchase this locally if i can. any help here would be appreciated.thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:21 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good question tnt3616. I always begin my parts search with Lichtsinn Motors, one of our website sponsors. They have been excellent with any part request I've had for my 37rw. I also would check the Winnebago parts catalog for the Winne part number and see if it cross references to any other vendor. I'll be looking to replace my rear bags in the near future, not that they've failed, but certainly "look" like they might with all the cracking I see in them. Best of luck!
Lt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:31 AM   #4

thanks for the tip LT46 I'll try that.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:44 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
TnT,
We do not know your model year, but if it's the same as mine, here are the Winnebago numbers for the Main Axle bag 090436-15-704 and the Tag Axle bag 090436-42-716.
Keep us posted as to how you make out.

Thanks
Lt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #6

thanks for the pt # but winnebago refered me to jetco. what i'm looking for is firestones pt# so i can maybe find the airbag locally instead of buying it from jetco. jetco wouldn't even give me firestones pt # thanks for the help Troy!