Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 02:17 AM   #281
Winnebago Owner

Hi, I am going to pickup my Sunstar 32K this morning. I was a Jayco Greyhawk 31SS owner which served the family very well except for the leaking roof problem that just couldn't seem to get fixed despite many trips to the shop. Long story short, we know we like the RV lifestyle so we decided to move up to a Class A. I look forward to participating in this forum.
regards
Bruce

2005 Honda Element
Old 12-31-2007, 04:04 AM   #282
Winnebago Master

bjbkkb;

Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. Congratulations on your new Sunstar. Winnebago makes great coaches and I am sure you will enjoy yours. We have a great bunch of folks here who are more than happy to answer questions you may have. Post often and keep us advised on your travel experiences.

I want to wish you a Happy New Year filled with lots of fun traveling in your Sunstar.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Old 01-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #283
Winnebago Owner

bjbkkb...
Bruce, Congrats on your new Sunstar ...and welcome to the Winnebago Forum! I am sure your contributions will be appreciated... along with many here who will be willing to answer and questions or concerns you may have.

I hope you enjoy iRV2 and the Winnebago forum as much as I enjoy thw whole iRV2 forum! I feel this is the friendliest & most knowledgable RV forum on the web.

Congrats again...please visit & post often!

MM
Old 01-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #284
Winnebago Camper

Just stumbled across this forum and wanted to sign up. We camp as often as we can during the 6 months we have in this clim. Plan to go full time on Dec 31, 2009, although we will still own a condo and a summer lake home, so maybe that is not considered full time. We hope to travel and live in the MH full time for a year or two to see if this is really what we want. I guess at that point we may be part time full timers? Love all the info in these and other forums. What a great bunch of people!

8.1 liter Vortec
Old 01-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #285
Winnebago Master

movinout;

Welcome to the forum & the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of experience. Feel free to ask questions. Post often and tell us about your travels. You did not say which model M/H you have. I notice you are from Wisconsin as am I. Where in Wis. do you live?

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Old 01-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #286
Winnebago Master

Welcome to the forum movinout you have your wish.
Enjoy all the forums and do post often.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Old 01-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #287
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally posted by Petro:
movinout;

Welcome to the forum & the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of experience. Feel free to ask questions. Post often and tell us about your travels. You did not say which model M/H you have. I notice you are from Wisconsin as am I. Where in Wis. do you live?

Don
We hail from Muskego, Wisconsin and have a 2001 Adventurer 35U. Toad is s 2004 Honda CRV.
Just added a 123 watt solar panel and hope to do some more boondocking. We are also members of FMCA. Great group and great medical insurance with membership. This is not health care, it is coverage for you and your family in case something medical happens while you are on the road. It will cover expenses to get you home and also get your MH home. Good peace of mind for very little money.

8.1 liter Vortec
Old 01-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #288
Winnebago Watcher

We have a 2002 36 ft. Journey. My problem is the rear rides very hard. Its like the air bags are to hard and don't give at all when you hit the slightest bump. The front rides like the finest car on the road but the rear is really bad. It has always been this way and I tired of hearing the wife say to slow down when that doesn't really help. I sure hope this can be adjusted in some way.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #289
Winnebago Owner

Gezzer...
Welcome to the forum! I hope you also ask for some "Winnebago Karma" so you become part of the elite "Winnebago Forum"

I can't help you with your question...but I am a member of a great "Welcoming Committee"!!

I am sure someone will be along that will share what they may have done soon... but in the meantime, I hope you browse the rest of the forum and jump in when you see a post that you can help another member with!

Again..Welcome to the forum and hopefully the Winnebago forum!

MM
Old 01-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #290
Winnebago Camper

Hi we also are new ontario canada winnebago owners we have just purchased a l998 winni itasco 34ft suncruiser - had to do a lot of replacing - propane tank, stairs, jacks etc and took side gaucho out to put in a queen size hide a bed as our son is quite a big man and needed the extra room. We are contemplating replacing the windsheild wipers but cant seem to find any in the right size - any suggestions - my husband and I are seniors and retired our son is a professional bass fisherman and a member of Bass Anglers Sportsmen Society ( BASS for short) perhaps there are some RV owners who also are members???and we travel all over the usa chasing those green fish - just spent one month in jacksonville FL on the St. Johns River - never been that far north - quite nice area we stayed at Pacettis rv park and fishing camp in St. Augustine - good staff and facilities - very reasonable rates too. will be going to Manning SC at the end of April to the Santee Cooper Chain of Lakes - anyone who has stayed at rv parks there we would like to here from you.. We need all the rv help we can get ( although when the kids were small we had a 25ft golden falcon travel trailer but that was sooooo long ago ha ha) so please keep up the good work its great to know there is help when we need it
George, Gloria and Stephen Barrett

454 7.4L Chevy Engine
Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #291
Winnebago Owner

trnmnt fishing...
Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago forum! I am sure you will find everyone here quite friendly & helpful. I can't answer if anyone else here is doing "tournament fishing"...but give it time..and if there is someone... they will let you know! Good Luck Fishing!

Again...Welcome to the forum!

MM

PS...Did you want some of that magic "Winnebago Karma"??
Old 01-31-2008, 04:33 AM   #292
Winnebago Master

trnmnt fishing;

Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago Forum. I had a 97 Adventure and the wiper blades were 24". I believe my Chieftain still takes that size. I picked mine up at a local auto parts store. If you would like some Winnebago Karma please ask and a Moderator will set that up for you.

We also have a Winnebago chat Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST Please feel free to join in if you wish.

Don
Old 01-31-2008, 07:28 AM   #293
Winnebago Camper

dont know what that is but I am game to try it - all help is a good thing

454 7.4L Chevy Engine
Old 01-31-2008, 06:37 PM   #294
Winnebago Owner

trnmnt fishing...You NOW have Winnebago Karma! (Look under the trnmnt fishing name to the left..and you will see "Winnebago Coach Forum Member"...you are NOW officially a memner of the Winnebago forum!)

MM
Old 02-05-2008, 05:28 AM   #295
Winnebago Camper

Hi all: Just another lurker who decided to "step out of the shadows" We bought our Adventurer in May of 2006 It's our first MH, and we love it. We retired in '07 and hit the road, puting 10K on the MH going from Phoenix to Florida and then up the east coast to Cape Bretton, NS Awesome trip, and can't wait to leave this year!

1986 Gold Wing SE small i
Old 02-05-2008, 06:38 AM   #296
Winnebago Master

Welcome teamfossil to irv2
Just for stepping out of the "shadows" will give you some KARMA.
Congrats on your new MH many safe and happy travels.
Enjoy the forum and do post often.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
Old 02-05-2008, 06:40 AM   #297
Winnebago Owner

Good Morning teamfossil...
...and Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago forum! It is always nice to have someone come out of the shadows and join in the fun.
I am sure you have already seen how friendly & knowledgable the group here is ...and I am positive that in no time ...you will be willing to share your wealth of information too!

If you would like some "Winnebago Karma" ..just say "Karma Please" ...and it will be passed out freely. (on edit - I guess you don't even have to ask with some mods around...but I am sure you wanted it... yes?)

Again...Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago forum. Please keep us informed of your travels and experiences on the road! (PS... don't forget to go to the "Campground Reviews" section up above and post some reviews & pictures of where you have stayed!)

MM
Old 02-06-2008, 02:38 AM   #298
Winnebago Camper

how do we get to have Winnebago Karma? We bought our Itasca new last year and love it.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:15 AM   #299
I helped | retired moderator

Just ask, and you got it!

Old 02-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #300
Winnebago Master

teamfossil;

Welcome to the forum & the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. We are glad to have you with us. You have a great motor home. Post often and keep us up to date on your travel experiences. Don't be afraid to ask questions as we have a wealth of experiences with Winnebago motor homes & we love to help if we can.

We also have a Winnebago Chat on Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST. You are most welcome to pop in if you choose.

Don
Closed Thread