Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-28-2017, 07:24 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMH View Post
One of the very first mods of my 2015 Forza 34T was to throw away the thumb screw that Winnie provided for our fridge and buy the Thor Palazzo latch, which fit perfectly.

Attachment 157127
Do you have a part number for that latch?
Gordon1152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2017, 06:23 PM   #86

Part # 0315479. Ordered two weeks ago and works perfectly.
texoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 04:02 AM   #87

Thanks!
Gordon1152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:50 PM   #88

Wow- The Forzas are really cheaply designed aren't they? Too many mods indicate it.
gosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #89

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gosman View Post
Wow- The Forzas are really cheaply designed aren't they? Too many mods indicate it.
I'm not sure if a cheap design is the real reason that there are quite a few mods shown. I think for the money you pay, you're getting a heck of a deal, however with any particular RV which people purchase they enjoy modifying and adapting it to fit their purposes and their lifestyle, once they get to using them. Not one particular design fits all of the masses, so models and designs are forever changing. I enjoy making modifications to ours to fit our particular lifestyle and to make it comfortable for us. And I certainly don't expect those changes to be satisfactory to everyone.

If you are thinking the Forza has too many warranty issues I don't believe mine has had any more issues than the average RV. Some have more problems and some may have less problems. In discussing this with a couple of friends who own RVs I think mine has been about average.

ALL in all, I think the Forza fills a niche in the entry level Class A RV market, and provides a good solid RV to make changes to or upgrades if you need or want to. Even as it is it is a roadworthy, stylish, and solid RV.
GTobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:55 AM   #90

LED light wiring

I would be interested in how you wired the LED Lights to work with your low beams. I have a 2015 Solei. Great job on the mods!
Old 01-06-2018, 09:07 AM   #91

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
The Forza 34T models all come with wheel covers instead of the Alcoa wheels that the 36 and 38 models come with. I was concerned that the stem extensions were not able to hold air, and I was right as these were wearing against the stainless wheel covers. I just removed all the plastic stem extensions and threw them in the trash.

Attachment 157289
What extensions did you use for the rear inside tires?
ajgillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:06 AM   #92

Mountain MH I was with your group for a little while then I decided to move on you know me by a different screen name I am no longer a member of your forum when I was attacked by one of your members I decide it was time to go i’m going to miss this group !
Forzatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:19 AM   #93

MountainMH,
I have tried several time to join the Facebook Winnebago Diesel Pusher Owners Group you mentioned with no success.
Longshotrb
longshotrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #94

Winnebago Owners Club
I had to replace my water pump today while sanitizing the water system. It would not pump. Motor is good, bearings are great, the intermediate sant-o-prene pumping diaphragm doesn't work. On line, the 2 kits would cost about $50 plus shipping. CW had a model 4008 pump pay number 4008-101-E65 instead ofthe original F65, but specs are exactly the same. 3GPM, 7.5 amps, 55psi, identical connections, and it was on sale for $75, instead of $120. It was a no brainer. Sad to say the original only lasted us a little over 18 months, and a lot of that was 2 winters!

Glad the new one has a 2 year warranty! Maybe it'll get past the warranty period.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180411_161735.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	198600  
Old 04-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #95

yes, and if everything was cheap and easy to replace, like the water pump, we’d all be a little happier ��
MisterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:31 PM   #96

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
yes, and if everything was cheap and easy to replace, like the water pump, we’d all be a little happier ��
You are so right! I'm just glad I didn't have to order and wait. At least it is a common pump they used. Got it fixed the same afternoon...
Old 04-23-2018, 08:44 AM   #97

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Call Total Value RV, Elkhart IN and tell them you want the "Thor fridge latch" (Thor part number 0315579) and they will know what you are talking about. I don't have the phone number for their parts desk. They have sold a bunch of these things.

I will add that this latch only works on the Whirlpool fridge/freezers that DONT have handles. I believe the 2014 38R has handles so this won't work. The 34T and the 36 have the Whirlpool without handles, and this latch is made for them.
Hmmm. I finally got around to calling Total Value. They did not recognize this part number for the Refrigerator Latch. They had two different ones available. One is 3.56" in size and the other is 4.82". Looking further, the part number should be 0315479.

Thanks
Old 01-21-2022, 09:10 AM   #98

Winnebago Owners Club
Angry Disappointed

[mod edit]
Why do we have to keep our experiences private? Can't we share?

Tags
winnebago