Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2016, 04:56 PM   #1

KZ RV Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Winnebago Fuse Owners

Are there any Winnebago Fuse owners on this site and if so would you tell me the Good and the Bad?
EarlACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-20-2016, 11:54 AM   #2

I have a Fuse 23A. If you want all the info there are two places to look.
1) My blog at The conFUSEd RVer - I have several reviews over time and a lot of info on my experience with the fuse.
2) the "Winnebago Fuse Owners" Facebook group. Lots of good information from the 75+ members there over the last several months.

What I tell most people is that I love my Fuse and think that I made a great choice. It works for us. Could it be better, sure. Winnebago has addressed many of the things in the 2017 1/2 Fuse that is coming out of the factory right now. The only downside is the generator is loud and LP only. So far it has not caused me any problems, but is a long term concern of mine. Would rather it be diesel like the Transit chassis it is built on.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions.

Don
2017 Fuse 23a
Tallahassee, fl
The conFUSEd RVer
dp226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 02:50 PM   #3

I am a Fuse 23a owner. Are there any Fuse owners still active on this site?
Frank
frankreale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 05:24 AM   #4

Most of the Fuse activity is over in the Winnebago Fuse Owners Facebook group. There are several thousand people over there and a dozen or so fuse related messages every day

Don
Fuse 23a
the beagle bus
dp226 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, winnebago