Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #29

Thanks Steve. I originally wanted the Vista but Itasca dealers are closer so I went that route. And that worked out good for us as we'll now be getting a 2014 plus I like the new color interior better.
TravelDuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #30

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
All,

Maybe I missed something in this thread but the guys looking for parts for pre-2001 seems to be here (going back to '79). Is this what you need?
Parts Catalog
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:36 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
Winnebago Industries now has a variety of 'service tips' for various rigs on their web site:

www.winnebagoind.com/resources/service/servicetips.php

Another great resource allows you to identify all the parts used on your particular rig. For example, you can determine what type of countertop material was used and the color name. Go to the link, click on the year of your rig, and enter the last 5 digits of the Winnebago Body Serial Number. It brings up every Winnebago related part used in the production of your motorhome in alphabetical order:

http://dealer.winnebagoind.com/unitsearch/parts.htm
WOW, Thanks for posting this. Great info to have downloaded to my iPad. Gonna make DIY repairs so much easier. 😊

Dennis (Retired USAF & UPS) & Linda (Retired UPS)
2014 Winnebago Journey 34B and homes in Anchorage AK & Bullhead City AZ
djc454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #32

Winnebago Owners Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Thanks for the link. It answered a lot of questions I didn't even know I had. It ain't easy being a newby.

Cork
Wetsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
Great links but I am not too computer savvy , The parts list is jibberish when I click on the highlighted parts ? Does it need a special program or something to see the illustration? TIA, Don & Bobbi in Tucson
dbaer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:52 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc454 View Post
WOW, Thanks for posting this. Great info to have downloaded to my iPad. Gonna make DIY repairs so much easier. [emoji4]

Dennis (Retired USAF & UPS) & Linda (Retired UPS)
2014 Winnebago Journey 34B and homes in Anchorage AK & Bullhead City AZ

Dennis I have a 2014 Itasca Meridian 36m pretty much like yours. My
solar shade in the front windshield has decided to not come down. Have you had anything like this happen? Goes up not down so not thinking it is a fuse. Any info would help.
Gene
Gene Holcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:04 PM   #35

this link to download the 3D software does not work with Windows 10
sparkie47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:44 AM   #36

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
No longer working

This is what happens when I try it.
Maybe its because the address says dealer search.

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #37

Winnebago Owners Club
air filter

I have 2004 journey and i cant find a way to get to the breather to change the air filter.Does anyone have a 2004 journey that maybe tell me a easier way to change the air filter? Thanks for any info!
sewerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:14 PM   #38

Winn Web Site

This web site will not work on Linux Based system. I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 Does not work on this CPU. I'm Dreading getting a windows 10 Lap top, I just hope that it don't crash like the old systems. 18 Years using Ubuntu no crashes or virus, had to update because of other sites and Utube only using 64 bit programs now, Had a 32 bit CPU before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
Winnebago Industries now has a variety of 'service tips' for various rigs on their web site:

www.winnebagoind.com/resources/service/servicetips.php

Another great resource allows you to identify all the parts used on your particular rig. For example, you can determine what type of countertop material was used and the color name. Go to the link, click on the year of your rig, and enter the last 5 digits of the Winnebago Body Serial Number. It brings up every Winnebago related part used in the production of your motorhome in alphabetical order:

Service Parts List
ET-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:42 PM   #39

2008 Winnebago 340 cummings air bag dump valve leaking can I plug it and keep using coach
drbaudoin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #40

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie47 View Post
this link to download the 3D software does not work with Windows 10

You have to download the newer version directly from the software vendor. Works like a charm when done. Also note that you need Windows Explorer!
2015 Itasca Sunova 30A, Brazel Ultra RV Tune, Safe-T-Plus, Sumo Springs on front, CHF, Hellwig Endlinks, SuperSteer track (Panhard) bar, Roadmaster rear sway bar, Koni Shocks, 900 w. solar, Battle Born House batteries, Roadmaster Falcon 2, Ford Escape PHEV and DW.
waterman480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 01:25 PM   #41

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDiesel View Post
This is what happens when I try it.
Maybe its because the address says dealer search.

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

W
Re I
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 11:01 PM   #42

Where is heater fan motor located in 2004 Winnebago 33v. I have only one speed (high) Is there more components than just motor.
bobby5 is offline   Reply With Quote