RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations > Winnebago International Travelers Club (WIT)
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I joined the WIT last year after getting my Winnebago 25F (2006) and now have received in the mail from my selling dealer a free membership. Can I just add this to my subscription to WIT? I guess I better contact Winnebago.
I'm signed up to go to my first GNR and excited about attending the event in Forest City. Anyone else going?
Jerry J is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I joined the WIT last year after getting my Winnebago 25F (2006) and now have received in the mail from my selling dealer a free membership. Can I just add this to my subscription to WIT? I guess I better contact Winnebago.
I'm signed up to go to my first GNR and excited about attending the event in Forest City. Anyone else going?
Old 03-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #3

Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Basically your WIT membership will be automatic via your dealer, but it will help your understanding if you call WIT at Forest City.

While we are not planning to attend the GNR this year, our experience has been that when you do, it is a fantastic experience. As a first timer you will be impressed with 1600 Winnebago's parked in a campground and all of the great friends you never knew you had !!!
FLYTYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Jerry J,

When you go to the GNR make sure you check out all the activities the nice folks of Forest City have planned for their visitors! It's a great little town and they love to have all us WIT people come to stay a while.
Ding-a-ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:45 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Some dealers offer a free 1 yr. membership and some don't. It really depends on the dealer and just let WIT know that you received one from the dealer and thay will make it right.
You will really enjoy GNR. We did our first last year and are going again this year. Several of our club members have been going for many years and we decided to see what all the "fuss" was about. Not only is it a lot of fun, but there are many great seminars and a lot of vendors that will do service on your coach right at the site. The entertainment is top notch too....and all this for $120 !
If you haven't already, I suggest that now that you are a member of WIT that you contact a local chapter in your area. Here in VA we have 7 clubs across the state. It is a wonderful way to go camping with a group.
glenda1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
If I recall correctly they will adjust your renewal date. As stated earlier, they will treat you right.
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
If possible, consider going to the rally early. Also try to get to some of the factory tours which are special tours for WIT members. You are able to go to areas not normally toured during the rest of the year. There are many informational seminars held on the grounds and there are vendors there that frequently offer deals on items for your MH.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Catchup to my original post.
Called and Winnebago already had the memberships combined and extended my expiration date. Thanks for all the information and suggestions of what to do. Sounds like a great time, can't wait.