Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-04-2017, 05:28 PM   #1

02 DutchStar 4090 need furniture

Just recently bought this motor home with all the furniture missing except the two captains chairs (flexsteel tan leather with black edging.) does anyone know the best place to get a sleeper sofa and dinnette or table and chairs? I have 3 kids and the wife n I... thanks a ton!
sweet sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-04-2017, 05:43 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sam View Post
Just recently bought this motor home with all the furniture missing except the two captains chairs (flexsteel tan leather with black edging.) does anyone know the best place to get a sleeper sofa and dinnette or table and chairs? I have 3 kids and the wife n I... thanks a ton!

There are many salvage yards across the country that specialize in used RV parts including interior furniture. Just google RV salvage parts
Old 09-04-2017, 06:21 PM   #3

If you have an IKEA close by you can find furniture to fit. After our second recovering of our couch in our 2001 DSDP wore out we replaced it with a love seat from IKEA. Lots of fabric and leather to choose from.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:49 PM   #4

Thanks I will check out IKEA... also forgot to mention I'm in southern Indiana area.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:43 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
If I were you I would head up to the Elkhart In. area and check out some of the numerous factory overstock companies. There are 3 or 4 that carry a lot of RV supplies and furniture.

Jim
Old 09-06-2017, 07:23 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlckmj View Post
If I were you I would head up to the Elkhart In. area and check out some of the numerous factory overstock companies. There are 3 or 4 that carry a lot of RV supplies and furniture.

Jim

That's almost what I did these people are awesome! Found a matching set and I will build my own booths and dinnette all for $1000! They threw in an arm rest for one of my captains chair, some matching material, and dinette cushion set, helped me load all the furniture Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4139.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	448.2 KB
ID:	175763Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4142.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	175764Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4143.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	490.3 KB
ID:	175765
Old 09-14-2017, 06:01 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
If you want new I suggest Bradd & Hall:

RV Furniture, Boat Furniture, Flexsteel, Flexsteel Furniture, Villa, Palliser, Lafer, Lambright, Leather Furniture, Bradd & Hall - Bradd and Hall

I used them to replace my sofa and dinette last year and was very pleased with everything. Expensive yes but good quality. I agree with the other folks about looking around for close-out stuff since you live in the area where it's readily available.
wfnichol is offline   Reply With Quote