Originally Posted by Mr_D
That would be a "run away" for me.
Thats exactly what I did, Mr. D. =)
I've taken yours and many other people's advice here and decided to do this thoroughly, not spur of the moment and knowing that there will ALWAYS be coaches available. My Brother lives in PHX and I had asked him to go see the rig and hire a third party inspector. The person... not sure if he's a dealer or a pvt party (he says he has "the contract" on the coach) Said that he would drive the coach to a facility of his choosing for an inspection and that the inspection could last no more than two hours.
NO SALE! But that also means I dont have to deal with replacing Aubergine carpet, sofa and trim