Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-05-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Question 2015 Ventana rear logo location

I've been looking at pictures of 2015 Newmar Ventana 4037's in the Stealth color. (Gotta do something while I wait for ours to be built. LOL).

I've noticed the chrome "Ventana" logo on the rear cap in two different locations. Is this another one of those "hidden" options?

See the two photos here. Both are 2015 Ventana 4037's in the same Stealth color. On one the "Ventana" logo is centered, on the other it's at the top of the rear cap.

2015 Newmar Ventana 4037 - All Electric
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon TOAD
newmarpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Someone could not find the taller ladder

that day.

Amazing you caught that, I would not want to be the tech doing your PDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmarpusher View Post
I've been looking at pictures of 2015 Newmar Ventana 4037's in the Stealth color. (Gotta do something while I wait for ours to be built. LOL).

I've noticed the chrome "Ventana" logo on the rear cap in two different locations. Is this another one of those "hidden" options?

See the two photos here. Both are 2015 Ventana 4037's in the same Stealth color. On one the "Ventana" logo is centered, on the other it's at the top of the rear cap.

MoHoGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:15 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmarpusher View Post
I don't know, but I like the appearance and will be inquiring myself when we order our 4369 next year. Placing the Ventana logo at the top appears to give the design scheme a more cleaner look.

I've just looked at the many photos I've downloaded from dealer websites to check also and none of them display the Ventana logo near the top under the camera.

The other inquiry I'll be making when the time comes will be the cost and availability of a color change while retaining the Newmar design scheme. I've spoken to another member here who was able to do it and I believe it could be about a $1,500 option.

For example:
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015 Ventana Stealth Blue 01a.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	78327
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #4
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
I don't know, but I like the appearance and will be inquiring myself when we order our 4369 next year. Placing the Ventana logo at the top appears to give the design scheme a more cleaner look.

I've just looked at the many photos I've downloaded from dealer websites to check also and none of them display the Ventana logo near the top under the camera.

The other inquiry I'll be making when the time comes will be the cost and availability of a color change while retaining the Newmar design scheme. I've spoken to another member here who was able to do it and I believe it could be about a $1,500 option.

For example:
Attachment 78327
Of all the Stealth colored Ventanas I've looked at on the Internet, I've only seen three with the logo at the top. I actually prefer it there myself but I've bothered my sales rep with SO many minor changes after the order was put through, I'm hesitant to ask about that until I get some sort of confirmation that's it's not just a mistake.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
The 2nd shift guy is taller
Old 11-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
It could have been requested by the people that were having their coach built to their spec's to put lower in the design.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:05 AM   #7

I just went through the process of ordering a 15 dutch star. Custom paint colors
CentILRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:15 AM   #8

Sorry about that.

I just went through the process of ordering a 15 Dutch Star with custom paint colors. The charge to do this was under $700. If this helps any.

Just a thought regarding the placement of logos......consider it a temporary nuisance. Two days after getting home with new coach I had an appointment set at my local body shop. The owner happens to be a big motorhome enthusiast himself. He removed every logo off the coach, including white vinyl stickers by door (for ex: 4369) and the red HP stickers on the rear. Totally clean look. The front cap has the Newmar badge since it's integrated into the chrome grill.
CentILRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:16 AM   #9
RV Nut

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CentILRVer View Post
Sorry about that.

I just went through the process of ordering a 15 Dutch Star with custom paint colors. The charge to do this was under $700. If this helps any.

Just a thought regarding the placement of logos......consider it a temporary nuisance. Two days after getting home with new coach I had an appointment set at my local body shop. The owner happens to be a big motorhome enthusiast himself. He removed every logo off the coach, including white vinyl stickers by door (for ex: 4369) and the red HP stickers on the rear. Totally clean look. The front cap has the Newmar badge since it's integrated into the chrome grill.

I'm a big proponent of "sticker" removal on any new vehicle. The first thing that comes off is that dealer sticker on everything. On an RV there are usually a plethora of warning stickers, certifications, etc that always go as well. I usually don't "de-badge" though but I see the attraction.

Tags
cat, vent