Posting this as it may be helpful to someone trying to replace a WIFI Ranger SkyPro which is no longer supported by AT&T since it has a obsolete modem. Key points:
1. Coach is 2020 New Aire
2. Exterior WIFI Ranger box was mounted on right front of coach over entry door.
3. Interior WIFI Ranger modem was mounted in compartment over drivers seat.
4. When rooftop mounted Ranger box was removed, I found a 1 inch diameter conduit running to the interior modem location!
5. Installed a Poynting antenna on a electrical box (Lowe’s) which has 5 antennas (2 wifi, 2 cellular, 1 gps). Box covered existing holes in the roof and provided a convenient location for the extra cable length storage and easy sealing. Note that I relocated the AM/FM radio antenna on the box.
6. Installed a Peplink MAX BR1 Mini VR3 in the compartment above driver’s seat. See MobileMustHave’s website for description and features.
7. Installed a AT&T SIM card. Fantastic results thus far and NOT one instance of losing connectivity whereas the previous Ranger was unreliable about 30 to 40% of the time. Coach has not moved in about 2 months so it is an apples to apples comparison.
8. Can’t say enough good things about the installation and performance thus far.
Good luck with your install!