Apollo by Toastmaster Microwave oven appears dead
We have a DSDP 2003 model with Apollo Microwave 22" microwave oven and was using it without an issue when suddenly while opening the door, the light goes out, panel goes dark and microwave breaker tripped. Reset the breaker and the outlet comes back on, but the microwave is completely dead. no lights, no fan, no nothing.
Problem is this is an odd size microwave in a cabinet (22") and I'm not sure if it can be replaced very easily.
Are these units generally repairable? I realize it is cheaper to replace than repair but if you can't find a replacement due to the size, I am wondering if they can be repaired. Maybe just a fuse? but something caused it to trip the breaker, so I'm assuming it needs to be repaired.