We took our 03 DutchStar to the folks at Truline RV in Spokane, WA for a face lift. Well, what came out was amazing to say the least. I can tell you there is not another 03 DutchStar on the road like this one.
1. Replaced all the carpet but kept the original tile. Went with a Chocolate Brown with a scupltured pattern. Wow.
2. Remove the old 300#er overhead TV and made it into a new cabinet with two adjustable shelves.
3. Put a new 32" LED into a new cabinet where the old swivel chair used to be on the passenger side slide. This cabinet holds the TV which is raised and lowered by remote, the Satelilte Reciever, File Drawer, Touch Screen Computer & Printer. The Corian top has a slide out on one side that accomodates the Computer Key Board.
4. Oposite the new TV cabinet, we removed the old couch and replaced with two new Lazyboy Recliners (called wall-a-way that are narrow in width and a Wall Huggers). The chairs are TBA at this time. In between the two chairs we have a cabinet with a drawer and an adjustable shelf below. We have a piece of Corian that drops onto the top of the drawer to hold the Happy Hour Refreshments. Lift it out to reveal the contents of the drawer. Seat belts from the old couch remain for the LazyBoys.
5. Remove the Stove/Oven and replaced with a new gas cook top and 3 new drawers where the oven used to be. We are not gourmet cooks so the oven had to go.
6. In the bedroom, we removed the old 286# TV and installed a new 26" LED TV that is mounted into a door that opens into a storage cabinet behind the TV. Inside there is space for bedding and houses the Satelite reciever for the TV.
7. Replaced all the original window shades with combination Sunscreen/Blinds that roll up instead of fighting with the original pleated blinds.
There were a few other minor changes but these were the major ones that has completly changed our motorhome to make it unique to our lifestyle.
If you are in the Pacific Northwest and want to renew your palace, Give Chad a call at Truline. They do really nice work and when it is finnished, it looks like it belongs to the rest of the motorhome. You won't be disapointed.
Custom RV Remodeling & Repair @ Truline RV