Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #1

Bay Star 3113 Video Tour

There was some interest in our video tour of the Bay Star 3113 we looked at when we ordered our own. So, here's the link to the video:

https://youtu.be/_KUevI4cF9c

FYI, this is our personal YouTube channel. We make no money from it so we're not spamming or anything. Just want to share.
Dan McMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-08-2017, 10:49 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bay Star 3113 Video Tour

I may have spotted the "optimized slide opening" in the 2018 model that increases driver leg room. It looks like the space between the kitchen sink and the stovetop has been reduced (unless the 2018 sink is larger). In my 2017, all 4 drawers to the right of the oven / stovetop are the same width and the top drawer is the one equipped with the silverware tray.

Is Newmar running your conduit from the roof the AV cabinet in the slide or the cabinet over the dash where the optional TV would be located?

The couch in your video looks like ours which is the one with the air mattress. One of these days I should open it up and see how comfortable it is.

Former owner of a Morgan powered Bennington
knightstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:27 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightstorm View Post
I may have spotted the "optimized slide opening" in the 2018 model that increases driver leg room. It looks like the space between the kitchen sink and the stovetop has been reduced (unless the 2018 sink is larger). In my 2017, all 4 drawers to the right of the oven / stovetop are the same width and the top drawer is the one equipped with the silverware tray.

Is Newmar running your conduit from the roof the AV cabinet in the slide or the cabinet over the dash where the optional TV would be located?

The couch in your video looks like ours which is the one with the air mattress. One of these days I should open it up and see how comfortable it is.
That could be how they optimized the slide. I don't remember that drawer being like that in the 2017 Sport 3013 we looked at.

I'll check on the conduit run. I don't want it in the cabinet over the cockpit. I want it run to the slide.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:51 AM   #4

Great video! Love your channel!
yogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogus View Post
Great video! Love your channel!
Thanks!
Old 08-08-2017, 01:35 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Make sure you check the drawings and specs on your specials before the build starts. I almost had the backer for my coat rack in the wrong wall.

Former owner of a Morgan powered Bennington
knightstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #7

Enjoyed your video and subscribed

Daniel
Rvlegaleagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:46 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvlegaleagle View Post
Enjoyed your video and subscribed
Thanks!