Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-11-2021, 01:18 PM   #1

Bedroom sliding doors

I have a 2021 Kountry Star 3709 DP. My bedroom sliding doors are only sliding 1/2 way across the entrance to my bedroom. I have looked all over to see if there is anything in the way or stopping the 2nd slider from moving and I cannot see anything that is impeding the movement of the 2nd door. Any ideas?
NewmarKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-11-2021, 02:52 PM   #2
ptw

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sounds like it might be the same as our Dutch Star.

There is a metal bracket on the bottom of one door that rides in a grove on the other door. When our dog runs into the door, the metal bracket will skip a groove. It is a little tricky to get it back in the right groove but it can be done.

We push up on the door with the grooves in it and push in (or out) on the bottom of the door with the bracket
Old 11-11-2021, 03:05 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
On the bottom of the outer door there are two screws that hold a "L" shaped bracket. The screws have square drive heads. You will need a #2 square head bit that will fit into a 1/4 ratchet. Take the bracket off the outside door then reposition the bracket into the groove on the inside door. Once this is done, on my Dutch Star, there are two brass looking 3/8" nuts that can be adjusted to raise the outer door so the bracket does not come out of the inner door as easily.
2012 JEEP Liberty 4WD,Demco Dominator, AF1
GW4607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, doors