Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-06-2019, 05:29 PM   #43

Definitely, Midway RV in Grand Rapids, Michigan! You won’t be disappointed even if you have to fly to get there!
Barryengleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-06-2019, 05:49 PM   #44

NIRVC, without a doubt, from my perspective.
sailbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:52 PM   #45

Official iRV2 Sponsor

RV Trip Wizard
NIRVC customer driven mission statement is for real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
NIRVC in Phoenix. Great dealer and was just there today. They have a large array of new and used motorhomes and Broady would take great care of you, and if you want something different than you see ask him, they have four dealerships with large inventories at each that they freely transfer.
My wife and I live Full Time in a 2014 Newmar Dutch Star that we bought from a private seller in 2017. Many of the dealers mentioned in this blog have excellent reputations for selling you a NEW unit,....and keeping you happy. I believe the TRUE test in a dealers "Mission Statement" to help and care for customers is when you show up in a coach they DIDN'T sell you, and you are stranded, living in it Full Time, and they don't send you packing! I have been helped on the road by NIRVC four times. Twice in the Lawrenceville GA location, once in the Dallas facility and the latest trip was to the Phoenix Shop. After two years on the road, I now just schedule all my maintenance and repairs as I am "passing by" one of their locations. Attached is a video from our travel channel illustrating our experience at NIRVC Phoenix getting our full wall slide repaired,.......on the fly,.....with a call placed a day or two prior. The tech actually "taught me" how to re-time and re-program my FWS so I could fix it next time myself. (THAT video will be coming up shortly.) How many other dealers out there would actually care enough to do that for you?
[Mod Edit]
Mark and Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:02 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC21 View Post
Looks like you may be in the Phoenix area. If so, stay away from the Phoenix Newmar dealer. Give Tom Lindstrom a call. I highly recommend him. I purchased two coaches from him and have not regretted driving the extra distance. He is fair and a straight shooter.
I agree .....Tom is a personal friend of mine....but I'm in the Austin ,Tx area and found NATIONAL INDOOR RV in Dallas to be just as reasonable and most of all personal......we just this past week purchased a new rig and found Doug McCasland in sales and Sesty Harris in finance that met EVERY REQUIREMENT needed to get this purchase done PAIN FREE....lmao......you will not regret it.......great selection of coaches......GOD BLESS
rbf1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #47

Independence RV

We bought from Independence RV in Winter Garden, FL and had a great experience. They are are a top rated Newmar service center and have a very experienced sales, business office, parts and service staff. The average tenure of the mechanics is well north of 10 years. We received a very good price and delivery was easy. Jon D. Van Loenen was our salesman. I highly recommend them.
Jeffjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 06:59 PM   #48

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Try Midtown RV, Penticton BC Canada, a Newmar dealer for 40+ years and have many repeat U.S. customers, and with the U.S./Canadian dollar exchange can we a great deal, plus they are known for service ++ without over charging. Also have full hookup sites for any customer, any time.
sinterior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:20 PM   #49

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
NIRVC in Phoenix AZ! Gave us top dollar for our trade in and Awesome buying experience. Everyone there from sales to service were outstanding.
RKark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:31 PM   #50

Contact Dave Roe of Coachlight RV in Carthage Missouri. I bought two coaches from him and got 28% off MSRP. He'll even show you the best Mexican restaurants. I live over 1,200 miles from them so they didn't service it.

J. Ali
sleeper41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:59 PM   #51

NIRVC

We ordered and purchased at NIRVC in Dallas and have been very sarisfied. Price was competitive, no funny antics, very responsive, and amazing quality for delivery. This is our first coach and we went with Newmar and have been thrilled this far! Happy hunting!!
StephNHarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:00 PM   #52

Newmar Owners Club
Another Vote For Independence RV in Wintergarden, FL

We have purchased two coaches from Jon at Independence. Great prices and great service.
janelewbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:08 PM   #53

Newmar Owners Club
Newmar Dealer

Consider coming to Tucson, AZ. Lots of selections and trade-ins are available. Come in and ask for Jim Pruitt and he will serve you well. The dealership is a platinum maintenance facility and Newmar will even tell you if you are out west etc., take your problem to FREEDOM RV. They have a solid business and have been awarded the best business in 2016 through 2019. You'll be happy with them.
jryan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 04:17 AM   #54

We contacted most of those dealers I see mentioned here but went with Coachlight in Carthage Mo. Great people great service and gave us the best price....Try to get Dave the salesman,,but all great people...we travel from South Carolina to go to them the couple of times we needed dealer work....
DD travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 06:20 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by griz bait View Post
I would like the opportunity to buy your Country Coach so check with me before you trade it in as you can make a better deal if you negotiate without a trade. 541-952-1016. Terry
We just purchased a 2007 COUNTRY COACH ALLURE SISKIYOU 407 SUMMIT in great condition with solar panels......Excellent condition with 89k miles....already had it pre inspected where we purchased it at NIRV in Dallas....text me if interested....we also purchased an extended warranty bumper to bumper 24k miles for 2 years... 818 205 3126
rbf1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 07:57 AM   #56

I purchased 2019 Newmar Jan 2019 treated very well. I know most folks in the service department been there 10 to 15 years, treat people right. I worked for a supplier for 40 years (Dometic) and when they would call for service you knew they would fight for the customer. Offered 33 grand off what they wanted and got it.Just built new service department. Best in the area.
almcguire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer, newmar, service