Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2018, 06:12 PM   #15

Coating on shower glass doors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalich View Post
Rejex. Use it on the cars, coach, shower doors, car and coach windows. Every 6 months.

https://www.amazon.com/Rejex-High-Gl.../dp/B00GM6NF0I

I just recently switched to a Rejex for the outside of the coach and windows. I put two coats on last month. Thought that I read on their website that it was good for shower glass, walls, and fixtures. Before adding to this thread I tried to find that info before I passed it along ... but couldn’t ... so I stayed silent. Good to know that someone else has tried it. I will too.

Taking it a step farther, as long as your toilet is porcelain (i.e., non-porous), I would think that Rejex (“nothing sticks but...”) would work here too. You just couldn’t use it for the 12 hour cure time.

BTW..X3 on the shower squeegee. I am always the last one using the shower (per DW’s directive), so this is my task. Done this since day one and the shower looks like new (even in our Southwest hard water).
HavingABlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2018, 09:25 PM   #16

I just wax mine with car wax. Water beads right off. I do it home as well. Get a good McGuire’s and clean the real well and then wax it like three times , repeat monthly depending on use
amwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:27 PM   #17

I have also used Rainex
Works great
amwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:11 AM   #18

We squeegee after use and then spray with TileX or similar product. Stays new looking without spots. Been full time since last November.
FLJOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:07 AM   #19
mre

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLJOE View Post
We squeegee after use and then spray with TileX or similar product. Stays new looking without spots. Been full time since last November.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:15 PM   #20

The 'Original Bee's Wax'. Really works great on glass shower doors and bathroom mirrors.

I recently bought a new leather chair for the living room in our S&B. They gave me a can of this to use on the chair, and suggested I try it on other surfaces also....as directed on the can. Amazing!
Our wood furniture has never looked so good. Works great on kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances, stainless steel and ceramic sinks. Lots of different uses. Just spray on, and wipe.
I have been so impressed and happy with this product I have gone back and purchased 2 more cans already. You can find it less expensive online.

Tags
door, doors, shower