Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #1

Smile Dealer rating

In the process of buying a Canyon Star from Midway RV in Grand Rapids. Could I get an up or down rating for them please. Thank you
Petersr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-13-2015, 07:26 PM   #2

Do you mean Midway RV? If so they are top notch?
Old 01-13-2015, 07:53 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Midway RV in Grand Rapids, MI is the best experience we've ever had buying an RV. We were so impressed with how smooth and painless the purchase was, we directed a family member to buy her first RV there as well.

When we asked the salesman a question, he said he didn't know the answer and went and found out what we wanted to know. More often then not, we've run into salesmen than fluff through an answer just to give you a quick reply thinking it makes them look good. The Parts and Service departments are very responsive and top rate, too.

We looked at a lot of motorcoaches at quiet a few dealerships (not just in MI) and couldn't be more pleased with the Essex we bought and the salesman and dealership we bought it from. You guys rock, Midway!!

Sue
Steve N Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:02 AM   #4

We bought our '05 Mt. Aire used, over the phone, subject to our approval on arrival.

Every thing was as advertised and the dealership was top notch. Good deal and we couldn't have been happier.

Al Sawyer
'05 Mt. Aire
allynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:42 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Midway RV

Newmar has rated Midway RV as a Platinum dealer. That’s Newmar’s highest rating. As a customer, I totally agree with the rating. I would consider Midway RV first if and when we ever decide to upgrade. You won't go wrong.

This is what I posted after our purchase.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f58/our-f...ml#post1559659
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:53 PM   #6

The Midway sales rep with a great reputation is Chad DeMott. He's very knowledgeable about his product lines
Old 01-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #7

We bought our last two motorhomes from Chad at Midway and the sales went well. Both times we got trade in values over the phone and they stuck with them throughout the purchase.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:31 PM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
We bought our Ventana from Midway Rv. Worked wit Chad Dematt. Best experience I ever had with a dealership. Gave me a trade in price over the phone and stuck with it.
denlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:55 PM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
Midway is a great place to purchase and service a coach. We have worked with Kyle and I would work with him again at any time

2015 DSDP 4369 with HWH Active Air, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Roadmaster tow bar, SMI AirForce One, Silverleaf VMSPc
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 03:33 PM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Newmar has rated Midway RV as a Platinum dealer.
What's the best way to find out the Newmar rating for a particular dealer?
Vacay Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 05:07 PM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacay Wheels View Post
What's the best way to find out the Newmar rating for a particular dealer?
Might want to check Newmar's dealer listings on the corporate site.
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:45 PM   #12

Newmar Owners Club
Oh I see you have to actually enter a search. I was just looking at the initial page with pins on a map. Clicking a pin gives more info about the dealer, but not the platinum status.

In the Northwest I see they have Guaranty marked as Platinum. I guess that makes sense, they're one of the nicest dealers I've been too. Probably the biggest, too.
Vacay Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer