Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-05-2014, 09:01 AM   #29

Newmar Owners Club
Ok now I have the deal in writing, North trail $6000 more there absolute lowest price.

Johnson in NC $8000 more,

Several others were only few $$ more 26%, so the fact is they can sell them at 28%
jimbo2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2013 View Post
Ok now I have the deal in writing, North trail $6000 more there absolute lowest price.

Several others were only few $$ more 26%, so the fact is they can sell them at 28%
I would say that if you have the lowest price, in writing, and that lowest price is exactly the same coach as the others, and lastly the expenses to get the coach home are the same, you would be foolish to go any place else.

As a side note, I would be gun shy of a $6,000 difference between dealer #1 and every other dealer. (Am I missing something type of feeling).
BPoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:03 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2013 View Post

I'm sorry I don't under stand what you are saying. NT was $6000 more than their absolute lowest price? Did you mean they were lower than someone else?
Orangepeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:04 AM   #32

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPoland View Post
As a side note, I would be gun shy of a $6,000 difference between dealer #1 and every other dealer. (Am I missing something type of feeling).
There wasn't a $6K difference with every other dealer, it was only NT I was speaking of against the two lowest.

Others were close to the lowest, one was in fact the same but wanted a bigger down payment.

As of now I'm done shopping I think
Old 09-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #33

Newmar Owners Club
Today Independence RV near Orlando got back to me today, their price was @27%, but they add a $699 BS fee to that.

My earlier post I mention they try to insult you with pre-printed form looking for a 10% non refundable deposit.

So when I got the price I said to him your close but the deposit was deal breaker, I offered $5K, he said no, then emailed and said that they would never order a 4003 for stock and the least they would take is $10,000.

I replied and thanked him for his time reminding him it was deal breaker.

Waiting to see if the deal from RVOne at the show is real against a discounted price, if not I'll take the deal I found for 28% off with a refundable deposit of $5K.

I lost count but about about 10 dealers were looking for more profit than IMO they should.

Newmar has 60 dealers

Tags
dealer