Our main toilet stopped flushing. Water fills the bowl, you hear the pump/macerator run and then nothing - no flush to evacuate water from the bowl apart from a minor gurgle sound. Water fills bowl.
-The wall switch has a steady green light.
- We have disconnected communication and re-connected on wall switch.
- Our black tank is in good shape.
-Nothing has been dropped into or put down the toilet.
- We've snaked 12' and it's all clear.
-The toilet has been removed and thoroughly checked.
- We put a snake through pipes that directly connect with pump/macerator- all clear.
- We changed out the pump/macerator assembly with no new result.
-The control box is not visible behind toilet and we've not been able to locate in our 4018.
Newmar transfers us to Dometic for assistance. Dometic were unable to suggest anything further than what we've done.
What am I missing here? Why won't this thing flush.?