Don't know which coach you have, but I think most of the Winnebagos program pretty much the same. I copied this info from an earlier post by Chris Beierl, I think. It worked on my 2005. The Keyless Entry System Module is in the left front compartment behind the panel with the 12V circuit breakers, etc., on my coach:
FORGOTTEN PERSONAL ENTRY CODE
If for some reason the personal entry code has been forgotten, the Keypad can be reprogrammed with a new personal entry code via the following procedure.
1) Press and hold the YELLOW programming button on the Keyless Entry System Module and at the same time press and hold down the 1/2 button on the Keypad until the Keypad button lights start flashing (about 5 seconds). This will cause the Keypad to forget the previous personal entry code and remember the factory default code (15371).
2) Cycle the ignition key to ON then back to OFF.
3) Enter the factory default code (15371) on the Keypad.
4) Within 5 seconds, press and hold the 1/2 button on the Keypad until the Keyless Entry System responds with LOCK-UNLOCK (about 2 seconds).
5) Enter your new personal 4-6 digit entry code. (Each digit must be entered within 5 seconds of the last digit entered.)
6) When completed, the keyless Entry System will again respond with LOCK-UNLOCK to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed.
Hope this helps!
Ken, Deb, & Gadget (WIT Club, FMCA, SKP, and grateful volunteers with Habitat for Humanity and SOWERs), traveling in a well-behaved 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40FD w/1100w solar, some gee-golly-whizbang, and a TRAILERED 2015 Cherokee TrailHawk toad.