Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #71

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Just fyi I've had my EEZE TPMS system on since pick up. All sensors including the toad on my 4369 have worked fine and I didn't install the extender even though I have one. Now however after six months I'm beginning to have some finicky sensors with funny readings or just not syncing within 15 mininutes. Once I go back pull them off and reinstall they work fine (PTA.) I attribute that to six months of battery wear. Makes sense to me that a fully charged battery would reach further than one not quite so charged. I'm now going to install the extender. BTW I never needed an extender on my old 35 foot coach and toad.
eggman1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2017, 08:17 PM   #72

Ford Super Duty Owner
Too late....got one with repeater several months ago. Replaced Tire Minder which was a worthless #%^*+~<>€ŁĄ of !!!!! Anyway EEZ has been flawless.
RattVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:56 PM   #73

Newmar Owners Club
EEZ is still offering the same special to Newmar owners.
StuartS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 05:37 AM   #74

Has anyone put these on a Ventana LE model? My front tire stems are to close to the rim for the sensor to fit. The inner dually's are inset into the space between the tires where I cannot get my hand in there to install the anti-lock sensor with the tool.
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:12 AM   #75

Winnebago Owners Club
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Best model for a Bay Star Sport 2702

They seem to have 2 model and I am not sure which is best. Need 6 wheels now and be able to add 4 on the Toad when I get one.
Curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
They seem to have 2 model and I am not sure which is best. Need 6 wheels now and be able to add 4 on the Toad when I get one.
The base units are all the same, the only difference in the model numbers is the number of sensors included...you can add more later
Polyian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:15 PM   #77

Newmar Owners Club
We are at Newmar in Nappanee & 2 fellow Newmar owners are ordering the EEZ TPMS today and getting the free repeater.
So the the offer is still good.
A free repeater if ordering a 10 sensor or more unit.
StuartS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #78

Newmar Owners Club
I had my unit on my Georgetown XL for 2 years and moved it to my Dutch Star. Kept that about 8 months and was just starting to replace batteries. No extender. I sold the stuff with the 4018 so I ordered a new one, extender included no charge, although I did have to ask. Probably won't need it. I haven't tried any of the other units, but I don't know how it could get much better. I used to recharge the battery once a week or so on the road. I left it in storage when I winterized the Georgie and in spring the battery was still up.
BBelanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 07:36 PM   #79

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I have the EEZ system on my 2016 Ventana. I checked your pictures from your other post concerning the valve stems. My valve stems look nothing like yours and mine are original equipment. All my sensors fit just fine. I did have to get the repeater as the pas side inside dual would stop working after about hour of traveling. The toad worked even when the inside dual didn't.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:38 PM   #80

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by stang37 View Post
I have the EEZ system on my 2016 Ventana. I checked your pictures from your other post concerning the valve stems. My valve stems look nothing like yours and mine are original equipment. All my sensors fit just fine. I did have to get the repeater as the pas side inside dual would stop working after about hour of traveling. The toad worked even when the inside dual didn't.
I'm sure you tried changing the battery on the inside dual?
Old 07-27-2017, 07:48 PM   #81

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBelanger View Post
I'm sure you tried changing the battery on the inside dual?
Changed the battery, no help. Moved that sensor to another location. The replacement sensor did the same thing. CS told me it was either electrical interference or too much metal in that location. Told them it worked fine as long as the motorhome was sitting still. The metal part should be the same but I guess some sort of electrical interference is created while moving. Works great now with the repeater. EEZ has saved me twice on the toad. Once my fault and the last due to a malfunctioning brake controller. Super happy with my EEZ system.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:53 PM   #82

Newmar Owners Club
Eez saved me too. I got a warning when my pressure was down to 75psi in the rear. Turned out it was the sensor that I hadn't screwed on tightly enough. My fault but the system worked.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:50 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
Has anyone put these on a Ventana LE model? My front tire stems are to close to the rim for the sensor to fit. The inner dually's are inset into the space between the tires where I cannot get my hand in there to install the anti-lock sensor with the tool.

I put them on my 2017 Ventana LE 4002. I had to rotate the wheel simulator on one front wheel and then it fit fine. I had to take the wheel simulators off on the rear wheels to get them on. Probably ran into the same problem as you. But they are all on and work great now.
TeamReif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 04:58 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamReif View Post
I put them on my 2017 Ventana LE 4002. I had to rotate the wheel simulator on one front wheel and then it fit fine. I had to take the wheel simulators off on the rear wheels to get them on. Probably ran into the same problem as you. But they are all on and work great now.
I will look to see if I can rotate the simulators. I do know from experience the simulators have sharp edges. Each day I would be working on the tires and then I would notice blood dripping off my hands. Or even worse the DW would notice blood on my clothing.
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
newmar