Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
EEZ TPMS offers Newmar owners free Repeater

I bought my system last year & took advantage of the free offer. EEZ is still honoring the free Repeater to Newmar owner that order a 10 or more sensor system if purchased directly from their website.

The prices are still the same as I paid last year.
10 sensors is $429 & with12 sensors is $499 & the repeater is free.

You have to add the repeater to the order & the promo code will take off at check out.

Below is the communication sent to me by EEZ...

For several years we have had an outstanding relationship with the Tiffin Owners Group Forum and over that period we have extended a special to them. For the Tiffin Owners Group, we offer a free Repeater/Booster ($50 value) with the order of a 10 sensor or larger system placed directly on our website.

EEZRV Products have decided to set up that same offer for the Newmar Owners Group Forum. Bear in mind though that this coupon code can only be posted on the Newmar Owners Group site as it is specific to them. If we find it is being posted on or promoted on other sites or forums we will have to discontinue the offer.

If the Newmar owners order a 10 sensor or larger system and Repeater on our website at http://eezrvproduct.com/t/tire-pressure-and-temperature-monitoring-systems-tpms-3 and add the coupon code "newmar special free repeater" the system will discount the Repeater cost back off the order.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #2

FYI, the TST TPMS comes with a free repeater.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:28 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I'm not too happy with my TireMinder since the transponder signals drop randomly even though I installed a repeater in the battery bay.

TST? EEZ? Which one is more reliable for a 40ft and toad?
Zoey and Shelby (Pembroke Welsh Corgis)
tomakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #4

Same story here, Tom. So I asked to try the TST. So far, so good. See my video about it on my YouTube channel (link below).
Old 03-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomakat View Post
I'm not too happy with my TireMinder since the transponder signals drop randomly even though I installed a repeater in the battery bay.

TST? EEZ? Which one is more reliable for a 40ft and toad?
I have the EEZ on a 37' coach and toad with no repeater. It works great. The cost tends to be a bit less than the TST so I ordered 2 additional sensors as back ups.

Either system should work fine for you. Both have many happy customers.
RVPioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
My coach is a 43' Dutch Star & with the repeater my EEZ works fine. I have the repeater mounted in the pegboard bay just in front of the rear wheel axle of the coach & I have never any any issues with the EEZ.

I have heard very good reviews on both the EEZ & the TST systems. I went with the EEZ because of the free repeater & at the time it was much less money then the TST.

Also, read all reviews on Amazon & the EEZ had the highest customer ratings.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:01 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
I used the eez with the 4018 and the 4327 without repeater and without issue. The system has an amazing range. I don’t understand why they even offer a repeater, maybe because others do.
BBelanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:44 AM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartS View Post
I bought my system last year & took advantage of the free offer. EEZ is still honoring the free Repeater to Newmar owner that order a 10 or more sensor system if purchased directly from their website.

The prices are still the same as I paid last year.
10 sensors is $429 & with12 sensors is $499 & the repeater is free.

You have to add the repeater to the order & the promo code will take off at check out.

Below is the communication sent to me by EEZ...

For several years we have had an outstanding relationship with the Tiffin Owners Group Forum and over that period we have extended a special to them. For the Tiffin Owners Group, we offer a free Repeater/Booster ($50 value) with the order of a 10 sensor or larger system placed directly on our website.

EEZRV Products have decided to set up that same offer for the Newmar Owners Group Forum. Bear in mind though that this coupon code can only be posted on the Newmar Owners Group site as it is specific to them. If we find it is being posted on or promoted on other sites or forums we will have to discontinue the offer.

If the Newmar owners order a 10 sensor or larger system and Repeater on our website at http://eezrvproduct.com/t/tire-pressure-and-temperature-monitoring-systems-tpms-3 and add the coupon code "newmar special free repeater" the system will discount the Repeater cost back off the order.

Just ordered last night - offer still stands although the price is now $439.00 plus shipping (mine was $11 or so - $450ish out the door)
htmac007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:52 AM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
I replaced my TST with the EEZ and have been very pleased. I did get a repeater but I may not have needed it. The sensor battery life is not what is advertised. I think my batteries were going bad because they started to fail not long after I bought the repeater. So now I replace them every year. New Years resolution. lol

Tags
offer, newmar