Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #15
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nhcrackers:
Karma would be great ... thank you. Re: your new baby ... as I recall, the dealer is Howard's. If so, we just might see it before you do, as we live in Wilmington, and our coach is currently there to have a few minor issues addressed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Howard RV received an '07 41 footer for stock today....I was on the phone with the service manager and he told me the Newmar "transportation" guy was there....
Mine is scheduled for dealer delivery either Thursday or Friday...

You might stop Susan in sales and tell her you heard about mine...she'll get a kick out of it, she's a REAL NICE lady.
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2006, 02:55 PM   #16

Workhorse Chassis Owner
This is my first post. Have luked here for a while and would like to be a member of the Newmar Forum. I have no idea what my signature shows or how to change it. We have a 2006 KSDP3910. Our 3rd Newmar coach and we really love it.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:05 PM   #17
Administrator Emeritus

WELCOME to iRV2!!

I "fixed" you up with some Owner's karma and even added your rig description to your forum posts.
If you click on "go" and then "view/edit profile" you'll see where I added it and you can change it to whatever you like.

Glad to have you on board......
Old 07-04-2006, 08:47 AM   #18

After lurking we have checked in to the New Members discussion and are ready to come out here in the Newmar Owner's forum.

Like rebelsbeach, we are taking delivery of an Essex this week. Ours is a 4508 Brilliant Silver. We bought it at Lee's RV City in Oklahoma City - our hometown - after hearing such good things about them on all the forums. They have been fantastic to work with and a great price to boot!

We are planning to go to the Newmar International Ralley in Vermont in September. Luckily, for us, it is during away games for the OU football team. How about some of that Karma???

Richard and Jacki Carllson
Almost owners of '07 Essex
Old 07-04-2006, 09:41 AM   #19
Administrator Emeritus

Richard and Jacki,

Glad you have found your way over to the Newmar forum, I guess the link I posted helped a lot!

You're all set with Newmar "karma", but your work's not quite finished....

Lee's RV is a very well known dealership with a great reputation nation-wide....Had I not had the services of a close regional dealer available to me,I would have certainly considered using his dealership.

Good luck with taking delivery of your 4508, Howard RV has another 4502 in that color scheme,it arrived within days of mine.

Don't forget to get us some pictures!!
Old 07-12-2006, 02:59 PM   #20
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Thanks to Roger, "007" for getting this guest forum started..Haven't had much action in it since February so I thought,as I am "new" to Newmar but not new to iRV2, that I would start the "WELCOME GUESTS" up again....

I've been wondering just how many of our readers are purely in the silent lurking phase.
Many times throughout the day,the "guest" list to this site far exceeds the number of members here....It made me curious,so I'm asking specifically those of you that are guests to participate.
You might possibly be a current Newmar owner, or even someone contemplating the future purchase of a Newmar product.

I would like to ask anyone who has never posted in the Newmar forum to consider making one post.The purpose for this post would sort of be an online roll call...

Your post could introduce yourself,or maybe the type of rig you own or are interested in. PLEASE FEEL FREE to make a one-time post and then lurk again if desired.

Thank you for visiting the Newmar Forum!

iRV2.com's Mission Statement:
"Efficiently Support the Thoughtful Exchange of Knowledge, Values and Experiences Among RV Enthusiasts." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Been a week.....any lurkers feel inclined to make a post? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're pushing to climb over the 20,000 member milestone by the National Rally which starts THIS SUNDAY, so if you're lurking we'd certainly appreciate that one post!!
Old 07-14-2006, 05:26 AM   #21

Numero, uno, have visited your site on and off for a couple of years, but have never posted. Really have never taken the time to attempt to figure out how. It will be interesting to see if the attempt was a success. We own a Mountainaire 35LKSA 5ver, which is our 3rd Newmar, have always been pleased with their products. Although used mostly as a destination type trailer (probably 35 weekends/year), we tow it with a 2003 Silverado HD2500 Duramax 4-5 trips a year. I am appreciative and thankful for the valued information I have gained from your site. I am probably here at least 3-4 times per week. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:06 AM   #22
Administrator Emeritus

WELCOME Rojo and thanks for the post!!

Some of us are busy as beavers,getting our rigs loaded up to head out tomorrow for the iRV2 National Rally in Sevierville,TN near Pigeon Forge.

Watch the main rally topic for updates, it's on the top of the main iRV2 page and I'm sure we'll be posting about our good times there....

Glad to have you on board!!
Old 07-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #23

Newmar Owners Club
Just joined your very useful group and wanted to say Hi.

Thanks for the invite to join.

Dave Baldwin
2000 DSDP 3859
2004 Honda CRV
Currently in Tacoma, WA where Mt. Rainier was spectacular this morning.
DaveBaldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:20 AM   #24
Administrator Emeritus

WELCOME Dave!!

Looks like you've gotten the avatar and the signature all figured out, all I can offer is some "Newmar Forum Owner's Member" karma under your name there and you'll be all set!!

Thanks for joining and we're looking forward to hearing more from you.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:52 AM   #25
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome Dave to the Newmar Forum and irv2
Like Bob says when you want to be just a new member let us know and you will be a Newmar Forum MEMBER.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:52 AM   #26

Newmar Owners Club
Thanks again for the invite. Lay the karma on me. (grin)

Dave

WELCOME Dave!!

Looks like you've gotten the avatar and the signature all figured out, all I can offer is some "Newmar Forum Owner's Member" karma under your name there and you'll be all set!!

Thanks for joining and we're looking forward to hearing more from you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
DaveBaldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #27
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
There you go Dave, just below my input the signature block on second page you can input your coach and chassis info and it will follow your every post.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:17 PM   #28

I just joined this forum and find it very informative. We live full time in a 2000 MADP 4093 and tow a 2006 Honda CR-V. We winter in TX, spend some time in Montana and summers near Syracuse, NY. We travel with two Golden Retrievers who run in Retriever Field Trials.

Steve Low

2000 MADP 4093
stevelow is offline   Reply With Quote