Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #1

I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to Ralph and Sharon for hosting the rally this long weekend. Thanks also to the state directors ( Seems De doesn't have one of those,YET) who put out so much effort to make this a real success.

This rally sponsored a raffle for the Make a Wish foundation of Pa. I am happy to report we collected and will be donating over $3,000 this year

I personally want to say thanks to all who attended and all the new friends Ute and I made.As usual there was a lot of interest in the Smart car an my loading system.

We are looking forward to meeting up with many of the folks down at the Tampa show.

David & Ute
Toterman (David) is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #2

I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to Ralph and Sharon for hosting the rally this long weekend. Thanks also to the state directors ( Seems De doesn't have one of those,YET) who put out so much effort to make this a real success.

This rally sponsored a raffle for the Make a Wish foundation of Pa. I am happy to report we collected and will be donating over $3,000 this year

I personally want to say thanks to all who attended and all the new friends Ute and I made.As usual there was a lot of interest in the Smart car an my loading system.

We are looking forward to meeting up with many of the folks down at the Tampa show.

David & Ute
Toterman (David) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Administrator Emeritus

David, the NKK is always looking for people to "step up" and help...

While I do know you're extremely busy, maybe there's a chapter or State office where you'd fit nicely with your experience...
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:04 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
We also have to echo Totermans feeling about the region 7 rally, it went off with just a little hitch Ralph's wife Sharon became ill and a great group of freind's jumped right in and filled the gap.

Next years Region 7 Rally will be held on the 4th of July weekend at the Erie County Fairgounds in NY. Ralph felt that it was on the way home from the International and he may have a larger than normal group. Yes this will also be a "Make a Wish type Rally" with the proceeds going to a New York State group.

David I know you spoke to Dawn & Kevin Cook, Carol & Bill Steinberger about getting your State more active and both of them will be more than willing to steer you in the right direction.

Ute did a great job on loading the toad on the back of your tow vehicle.

It was nice meeting you and Ute.

THE MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE, IT MUST BE OPEN TO WORK
read & learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #5

Just to clarify what Joe said, the Region 7 Rally next year benefictory will be the New York State Police Assciation. Ed.S
Old 09-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
had a good time also..nice job by all
clubmed98 is offline   Reply With Quote