Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2008, 07:59 AM   #1

Hi! For those of you who missed last months show, Pelican Lake Motor Coach Resort, Naples, Florida is having another show. All of the major Prevost converters will be here (Marathon, Liberty, Featherlite, Parliament, etc.). North Trail will also be here. Last show they had a Mountain Aire, Essex, and King Aire. I would guess they will probably bring the same again. The show will be Fri, Sat & Sun (2/22-2/24) 10 AM - 5 PM. Jill and I will be around the whole weekend. Come on down and visit. Paul
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2008, 07:59 AM   #2

Hi! For those of you who missed last months show, Pelican Lake Motor Coach Resort, Naples, Florida is having another show. All of the major Prevost converters will be here (Marathon, Liberty, Featherlite, Parliament, etc.). North Trail will also be here. Last show they had a Mountain Aire, Essex, and King Aire. I would guess they will probably bring the same again. The show will be Fri, Sat & Sun (2/22-2/24) 10 AM - 5 PM. Jill and I will be around the whole weekend. Come on down and visit. Paul
Old 02-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #3

Cool. We're doing the pre-show thing on Thursday night.
The same group plus some other suppliers like Camping World are at River Bend the following weekend. The restaurant will be open as will the bar. The show area is at the River Clubhouse.

Peter
Old 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
cwg

Peter, looks at least two of the amigos will have to follow up tomorrow's preshow with a road trip to River Bend next weekend. Thought you were off to the frozen tundra for a spell real soon?
cwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #5

I am Chuck. The River Bend show will go on, but the doctor will have left the building. I will be returning at or before the 10th.

Peter
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #6

Hi Peter! There is going to be quite a few different dealers at River Bend then Pelican. If you can why don't you post the list. They have it hanging here on our board, so I will try to post them if you can't. Paul
Old 02-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #7

Yo PAUL,
WILL BE AT YOUR LOT TONITE, THANKS FOR THE INVITE. BRINGING WHOLE FAMILY AND PETS...
rotormotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #8

Paul & Jill, Thank you, thank you. What a great party. We thought it would be just the temporarily lame amigos. Lame, refers to their injured condition, not their total awesome act. But, instead, half of Naples was there. It was great. Thank you.

Peter
Old 02-22-2008, 05:36 AM   #9
cwg

The "little gathering" was huge. I quit counting heads after going over eighty people, and I didn't have much of a viewing advantage being one of the three "walking wounded amigos".

There is no doubt that Pelican Lake is one of the nicest parks I have ever visited.
cwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #10

Hi! It was nice to have the Dr. Peter and the Amigos and others to stop by. It was great too see RotorMotor and his family of 20! The 7 Pets he bought with him were a little bit much though! All in all I heard Liberty & Marathon sold some Motorhomes, North Trail did ok and the rest of the vendors we did not ask. The Three Amigos and the Dr. will now have to exist with one less Amigo. Jill & I are heading back to our business in NJ this week. It has been a Great Winter with John, Pam, Sherry, Chuck, and of course the DR when he appears! Looking foward to more Great Times!! Jill & Paul
Old 02-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #11
Administrator Emeritus

I'll do my best to hold the fort (and the umbrellas) down after all you snowbirds fly the coop in the upcoming weeks....

Those of us who call Florida our home will struggle through the off season til ya'll return.

I heard today that several of the exclusive golf clubs in the area offer reciprocity to our club in the off season, so I'll get the chance to dig some divots in some pretty nice spots this summer...
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:09 AM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'll do my best to hold the fort (and the umbrellas) down after all you snowbirds fly the coop in the upcoming weeks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Bob! I knew you would step up to the plate and take care of things after we leave. Peter is already in Canada without his coach (probably freezing) We are on our way on Wed. paul
Old 02-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #13

Here's a link to River Bends RV Show with a list of some of the dealers. RB RV Show