Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #1

Hydronic heat wiring

I have a 2013 Ventana with hydronic heating and it seems that Newmar has the zones wired/plumbed improperly. When you turn on zone 1 which is the living quarters it also circulates water in the bathroom without the fan running and if you turn on zone 2 which should be the bedroom and bathroom the fan in the bathroom comes on but no hot water circulates.
I am pretty sure it is going to be very difficult to change the water piping but if I knew where the wires landed I might be able to switch that. Does anyone know where all the fan wires end up or have any suggestions on the best solution to this problem.

Thanks
Blair
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
If its the Oasis system check out this thread by Dutch Star Don from his MOD Section in QT's # 3.
This is one of many he has and PDR John has some in his section also that may shed some light as to what maybe going on.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007";2651075]If its the Oasis system check out [B][URL="http://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/oasis-use-for-newbies-229100.html
this thread[/URL][/B] by Dutch Star Don from his MOD Section in QT's # 3.
This is one of many he has and PDR John has some in his section also that may shed some light as to what maybe going on.
Thanks for posting 007 I have looked at that thread and there is no info I can find that helps me with this.
BPINE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heat, wiring