Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2020, 04:31 PM   #1

Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
Independence RV closed

Got the call this afternoon. Per the state order they are closing today. My appointment next week that Ive been waiting months for, is now bumped to May (if I'm lucky). I go out to the garage every once in a while just to remember what it looks like.
Johninar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2020, 06:17 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Hi - Could be worse. You could be living inside it and not able to leave your current location. Believe me, we are living it. (With diesel cheaper than milk). Actually both situations stink. Hang in there, this has to end.

Tom
Old 04-02-2020, 04:26 AM   #3

Freightliner Owners Club
We have an appointment next week at North Trail RV in Fort Myers. Will be calling them today to check status based on the "stay at home" order.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:49 AM   #4

Yup, same with me. Except mine will be in November when we return for the winter. We’re leaving on April 13th.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:09 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Just got off the phone with Newmar rescheduled my appointment at the mothership from 4 May to 13 November. My warranty runs out end of May they are honoring all of my warranty items to date and any others I find up to the end of the warranty period at the November appointment. Also said there may be some wiggle room for other items I may find between now and my November appointment. Its case by case. BTW they were very flexible on the dates. Good to know they still care.
Beach Livin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 12:32 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenfl View Post
We have an appointment next week at North Trail RV in Fort Myers. Will be calling them today to check status based on the "stay at home" order.
cenfl … is NorthTrail RV closing too?

FLSteve
FLSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:24 PM   #7

Louisiana

Ponder this situation. March sometime, Had dropped the coach off for refrigerator repair, again. they argued about who would pay for fixing it as it was repaired several times ( appliance people and extended warranty later dealer). Governor announces closure. It's sitting in the yard till the end of the month now, before they work on it. If then. I figure the dealer will go bankrupt and I have to go back and put the refrigerator back in to take it home. They better start letting people work or it's going to get nasty.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDLA View Post
They better start letting people work or it's going to get nasty.
You must mean nasti-er. It’s already nasty.
MRUSA14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:53 AM   #9

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSteve View Post
cenfl … is NorthTrail RV closing too?

FLSteve
Spoke with a Service Assistant (Katie) at North Trail yesterday. Service is open for business as they are considered "essential" pursuant to the recent stay at home order. Nothing they will be doing to my coach is "essential", so I asked to re-sked 4/9 appointment for late May; beyond the 4/30 expiration date of the order. No problem doing this, so appointment is now 5/21.