Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-23-2021, 06:36 AM   #1

Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
Is MyRozie.com working?

I have a 2021 New Aire. The MyRozie website was working and updating the information for my RV until Friday at 5:15 pm. Now when I try to open the my Rosie website in Safari it cannot connect to the server. When I use chrome I can login but it only displays data from Friday. Beneath the status menu it has a small circular oblong notification that says >24hrs.

Help
Garshom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2021, 11:27 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
It looks like you lost your internet connection from the Rozie module in the coach. I assume you are using the WifiRanger to get onto the internet. Sometimes is looses connection and Rozie is connected via ethernet cable to the Ranger.

Also, if you lose 120 volt power and your inverter is Off you will lose power to the Ranger.

I found that I needed a cellular connection to keep it on when in storage as there were no decent wifi connections around so it stays on my Jetpack connected to the Ranger. The only time I lose the connection is when the power goes out as I keep the inverter off.
Old 05-23-2021, 11:38 AM   #3

I have seen some talk on Facebook that Newmar has had the sire down but my coach was in the shop the first of the week and sent me several messages. I also just checked it and got right on and a full report. I have a 2020 NewAire.
Old 05-23-2021, 03:01 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Myrozie has been unreachable for me via Safari since Wednesday 5/19. It is accessible via chrome but has not been updated from our coach since 5/20/2021.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:18 AM   #5

That's why we don't implement with cloud based architecture. Only takes one element of the whole end to end process to be down for the customer experience to get wacked.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:39 AM   #6

Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
So its back working again.... mostly. I had the same problem where I can’t load it from Safari but I was able to load it from google chrome. The wierd thing is I was able to load it on my wife’s iphone but not mine (via safari). I just wish I understood more of the architecture for how it transmits. In any event the one question I still don’t have an answer to is what is that little oblong circle/box beneath the “status Menu” bar that has “0 min” in it. When it had stopped working on Saturday that box turned red and had, at various times “3 hr” “6 hr” and then finally “>24hr”. I assume that was the age of the data . I literally did nothing to the coach other than , on Sunday Morning” go into the silverleaf control panel and scroll through the my rozie submenu.
Just trying to understand this very complex coach.

Also for those of you with New Aire’s, mine is a 2021 and when I took delivery the refrigerator was not wired correctly to the inverter fed fridge circuit breaker . It was fixed but now my microwave , which was powered through the inverter is. No longer. Instead the dishwasher is on the inverter fed circuit breaker. Is this the correct setup. i thought that the Microwave and Fridge were both supposed to be on the inverter .
Old 05-26-2021, 08:59 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Here is the solution to Safari and to the Coach not being connected to Myrozie:

Silverleaf moved the Myrozie server to a new domain. The problem with connecting from Safari, and the reason the coach goes offline is the previous domain is cached in the system. Chrome is apparently better than Safari it updated cached DNS entries.

To clear Safari's cache (note this will delete all cookies on your system and you will have to re-enter any auto-login passwords for websites etc.:
1. Go to Safari, Preferences, Privacy, and click the Manage Website Data button:
2. On the Manage Website Data screen click Remove All
3. When it finishes click Done.
4. Go to the History Menu in Safari and select Clear History
5. From the drop down menu select Clear All History

This force flushes all cached website settings. Myroize.com should now properly re-direct to the correct domain.

In the coach:
1. Power down your coach WiFi router
2. Go to the Myrozie settings in the Silverleaf touch screen control panel
3. Select the Features button
4. Select Rozie Telematics Gateway
5. Toggle the connection on/off/on
6. Restart your WiFi router and ensure it is connected to the Internet.
7. Wait a few minutes and your coach should be back live on the Myrozie.com site.
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:31 AM   #8

Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
My silver leaf is a 2021 and I do not have a submenu for “features” or a “telematics gateway”. So what I did is turn the WiFi off and unplug it the. Plugged it back in and turned it on. I then went to the basement bay and unplugged the TM120 module a d plugged it back in. That seemed to kickstart it and it started working again. In my menu it simply shows Network Status as “initializing” and when it’s working it says “connected” the it has various submenus with different screens but any attempt to change them says that they are locked out
Old 05-27-2021, 05:45 AM   #9

I think the site is not correctly processing data. My current status shows Data Unavailable, although the history shows that my coach has been updating Rozie regularly....
SteveUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:02 AM   #10

Spartan Chassis
RV Trip Wizard
To add even more confusion to an already confusing issue I am no longer getting email notifications the way I was previously. Even when I hit the send me an alert or update coach status nothing happens
Old 07-03-2021, 06:17 AM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
The My Rozie app appears to have been removed from the Apple App Store. My icon for My Rozie has gone blank. Any suggestions?
Old 07-03-2021, 08:28 PM   #12

Try this. https://www.myrozie.com/
BPeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:02 PM   #13

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I was mistaken by calling the My Rozie and “APP”. There is no App rather is was a saved Link to their website as indicated by several astute posters!