Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-03-2014, 06:54 PM   #15

Beautiful coach!
Congratulations.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2014, 06:15 AM   #16

Had to come back to thread to look at the pic's again. Ken & Diane your coach looks beautiful. Know both of you are ready for the special day.
osok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #17

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSteve View Post
KenNJ ... looks great. Sure hope you will be able to bring it to the Hoots II Gathering for all of us to see first hand.

Congratulations.

Steve

2X!!!!

Great looking coach.

Nice job, Jigs.

Ken, please do meet up with us and your new coach at Sevierville at Hoots II. It would be fabulous to see your coach in our famous Tour of Coaches!!

Deek
”Deek” / FMCA #363986
2023 Winnebago View 24D Bay Mist II
What a Hoot!
Deek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #18

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Hope to be there

Deek,

The wife and I both are trying to juggle schedules such that we can be there but just need confirmation before we can call and schedule. Please know this is one event we really, really would like to attend. I am just glad spots are still open and hope they are when we hear back. We both still work full time and I have a heavy schedule but again, we are trying move some things sot hat we can be there.

More to come!
KenNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:37 PM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenNJ View Post
Deek,

The wife and I both are trying to juggle schedules such that we can be there but just need confirmation before we can call and schedule. Please know this is one event we really, really would like to attend. I am just glad spots are still open and hope they are when we hear back. We both still work full time and I have a heavy schedule but again, we are trying move some things sot hat we can be there.

More to come!
I know how this goes, Ken. Last year I was still working full time and it was, just as you say, a juggling act to get there. But man, was it worth it! The companionship, the laughter, the sharing of stories, ideas, mods that our engineer members made, yes, the wine and other libations ... it was simply the Hoot we all hoped it would be. Then to actually put the real faces together with the screen names was fabulous. And to have our wonderful Tour of the Coaches that my DW suggested -- we had a ball, each and everyone of us.

Now we have so many new Newmar owners who want to come this year -- all of us original Hoots are very, very excited to expand our group to include all of you.

So again, congratulations on your new coach and I do hope we get to see you in Sevierville in September.

By the way, Go Phils! I am a Temple Law grad from 1980 -- the year we won the World Series!

Cheers --

Deek
”Deek” / FMCA #363986
2023 Winnebago View 24D Bay Mist II
What a Hoot!
Deek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:00 PM   #20

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Go Phillies

Thanks Deek and again, we will try our best.
KenNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #21

Congrat's on getting your new Ventana tomorrow morning. Post more pictures when you can. Know it may be light sleeping tonight with all the excitement.
osok is offline   Reply With Quote