RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2019, 09:15 AM   #1

Looking at the Bay Star models...

If you are looking into the Newmar Bay Star models there is an excellent recent Youtube channel (Genesís Therapy) video that goes through in depth one of the more popular Bay Star models along with some common upgrades that he did after his initial purchase.

The video takes you through the entire coach and its upgrades providing you with an excellent and rare opportunity to see for yourself the practical use and make-up of the Newmar coach by one who used it extensively while traveling the Country before deciding to hang up his keys for personal reasons.

Having been looking at as many Newmar Bay Star videos as possible over the last 2 years myself this one was the best in depth examination of the model by far and its reference in this thread is solely intended to benefit others looking at the Newmar Bay Star models

DISCLAIMER: I tried to post the video link itself but the irv2 police took it down thinking the video was mine (lol) which would have violated the clear rules against selling your coach on irv2. Although it is not my coach, nor do I know the owner or am I even a subscriber to his Youtube channel, (not my style) the owner had apparently prepared the video on his Youtube channel for purposes of selling his coach.

We shall see if this passes muster and remains up for others to learn from since the video or link is not part of this post

Daniel
Rvlegaleagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2019, 03:23 PM   #2

It saddens me that hes selling the rig. He was one of my main reasons for going F/T, as we have similar stories. I have now the almost identical baystar, set up the same. Sitting tonight in S.C. wish him well

mfredm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:17 PM   #3

He is getting another coach just taking a break. Everyone has their own journey and is accordingly equipped for it

The reason for the reference was it is an owner's actual view and use of the Newmar Bay Star. I believe his a 2014 model and seems to have served him well. It was also nice to see how he actually set it up with what is where in the bays and inside the coach. All ready for a new owner to go down the road on their journey

Glad you enjoyed it now get on with your own journey

Daniel
Rvlegaleagle is offline   Reply With Quote